fifty six

🖤daddy damien🖤

"I want to see it now!"

"Chase, you can see it later"

"But later is too far!" Chase whined. He wants me to show him the new apartment but I still have to do some more stuff to it so I can't show him yet.

"Please?" He whined again. I ignored him and continued to make lunch. "I'll give you all the kisses is the world!"

I chuckled. "You have no choice but to do that anyway Chase"

"Actually, I do have a choice. I could leave you right now" I turned to him and shook my head with a smirk. "We both know that won't happen baby boy"

"I hate you" He pouted. "I love you too... Now let me finish lunch" I responded and turned back around.

"What are you even m-making?" He asked and climbed on the counter. "Teriyaki chicken bowls"

"This isn't Panda Express Damien" I looked over to Chase who was already staring at me with small smirk. "If that smirk gets any bigger, I'm going to have to kiss it off your face"

"Is that so?" He questioned and just as expected the smirk grew. I stood between his legs and pressed my lips to his without any words.

His arms instantly wrapped themselves around my neck while my hands sat on his waist.

Before I knew it, he pulled away from the kiss. His eyes kept shifting from mine to my neck. "Go ahead babe" I encouraged knowing exactly what he was thinking.

"B-But I don't want to hurt you" He bit his lip. "You're not going to hurt me babe. I have a high pain tolerance" I ensured and moved my hands to his thighs.

I backed away slightly and picked him up. "Just so you have better access" I said. Chase nodded slowly before closing his eyes while taking a deep breath.

"Chase don't do it if you're not ready" I said when he started to look like he was going to freak out. "I just don't want to hurt you"

"Baby I already told you. You're not going to hurt me." I sat him back on the counter. "Y-You need to finish lunch... I'm going to leave you alone"

He pushed me out of the way so he could climb off the counter before running towards our now temporary bedroom.

I sighed and went back to making lunch. When I was finished, I put mine and Chase's food into bowls and carried them to our room.

The door was slightly opened so I kicked it all the way open and walked in. Chase was laying in the middle of the bed sleep.

I smiled softly and walked over to the bed. I set our bowls on the nightstand and slowly climbed on the bed to wake Chase up. I laid next to him and put my hand on his back.

"Chase" I whispered softly as I pulled him closer to me. "Time to wake up baby" I moved my hand from his back to his hair so I could massage his scalp a bit.

He leaned his head back, so it was pressed against my hand more. I pulled my hand away causing him to whine and slowly open his eyes.

"Why'd you stop?" He mumbled as he moved to put his head on my chest. "Because you need food babe"

"Says who?" He whispered. "Says me. Sit up so you can eat" I said softly. In return I got a whine and a light punch to the side. "Why do you like to punch me so much?" I pouted.

"Because I just do" He crawled into my lap and wrapped his arms around my neck. " 'M going to sleep here"

"What you're going to do is eat" I pried his arms from around my neck and turn him around, so his back was against my chest. "But-"

"No but's... You need to eat" Chase whined for what I was sure was the millionth time today before reaching for his bowl. I took it from him and put some food on the fork.

"You're not going to feed me like I'm a b-baby Damien"

I set the bowl back on the nightstand then gently grabbed Chase's chin, so he was looking at me over his shoulder.

"What's got you all bratty?" I questioned.

"Nothing" He mumbled and shook my hand off his chin. "Baby. You got to tell me what's wrong so I can help you" I said softly as I moved him off my lap so he could face me.

"N-Nothing's w-w-wrong D-Damien" He stuttered, and his voice cracked. "Chase. Your stutter and that voice crack says otherwise" I grabbed his hands and he almost instantly started crying.

"I-I'm scared Damien" He whimpered and crawled into my lap. I decided not to question anything and just wait for him to tell me.

"I'm scared for u-us" He whispered once his head was on my shoulder. I frowned and pulled him closer to me if that was even possible. He let out a broken sob and held onto me tighter.

"Baby... Why are you scared for us?" I asked while rubbing his back. "W-What if.... What if o-one day you decide this was a mistake o-or I-I-I do something wrong, and you break up with me"

I shook my head and pulled him away from me. He tried to look away from me, but I put my hands on his cheeks and turned his head back to me. "We've has this talk so many times Chase. I will never and I never think our relationship is a mistake. You will never do anything wrong, and I will never break up with you Chase"

"Stop saying that!" He yelled as tears continued to run down his face. "You don't k-know what might happen in the future!"

"Years from now maybe even days weeks or months from now you could find someone else Damien!" He screamed at me.

"I don't fucking want someone else Chase! I want you!"

"Nobody wants a fucking crybaby like me!" He said and the tears kept running down his face. "Don't you dare say that. I will not allow you to say nobody wants you when I am sitting right fucking here. I want you. Your sister wants you... Felix wants you. Mason wants you. Logan and Lane want you."

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" He yelled to himself. "Stop making me say things! Just shut the fuck up!"

I pulled him into my arms, and he immediately screamed. "Let me go!" He started to punch me. "Damien let me go!" He continued to scream at me and kick at me for another 20 minutes before he calmed down and passed out in my arms.

I let out a sigh as I laid him on the bed gently and left the room. I went straight to the twin's room. "Hey D. What's up?" Logan questioned as he looked up from his phone.

Lane looked up too and raised a brow at me.

"I think somethings wrong with Chase... And I'm pretty sure I'm the cause of it"

🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜