fifty four

🖤baby chase🖤

"Why are there more bite marks on your neck?"

I immediately blushed and avoided all eye contact. "Chase... Did you and Damien–"

"NO!" I looked up with wide eyes. "I-I'm not ready yet" I mumbled. "Then why are there so many-"

"Just because there's a lot of bite marks doesn't mean we... did it Logan" I said, and I could feel my cheeks turning a darker shade of pink. "What did you do to my boyfriend?" Damien asked when he walked in the room and saw my cheeks.

He came over and picked me up bridal style. "Hey baby" He whispered. "Hi" I whispered back. "I asked him if you two had sex yet cause of all the bite marks" Logan smirked. I hid my face in Damien's neck while he chuckled.

"Just because I got little hungry while we were having our fun doesn't mean we were having sex" I could literally hear the smirk in his voice.

"Damien!" I whined. "Yeah baby?" He questioned. I pulled my head out of his neck and looked up at him with a red face. "Why are you blushing so hard baby?"

"You know e-exactly why" I pouted. "I love you" He grinned. "Liar" My pout deepened. "Your precious" He whispered. "You're a dork" I responded.

"And you two are gross"

"I second that" Lane said agreeing with his brother.

"You two are just jealous that your boyfriends aren't here anymore" Damien said before carrying me to our room. "You know... I'm a little hungry now that I think about" He smirked when he laid me on the bed. "No! Not until these clear up" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I don't have to get blood from your neck baby.... I could get it from your wrists..." He said as he started to rub his fingers up and down my thighs. He knows that's a weakness of mine.

"S-Stop" I pushed his hands away. "Not until these clear up" I said and sat up. "Fine" He mumbled and went to walk away. I wrapped my arms around him and stopped him from going anywhere.

"Don't you have a whole apartment for your blood supply D-Damien?" I questioned when he wrapped his arms around me.

"I threw all that stuff out a little while ago" He said and ran his fingers up and down the middle of my back.

"Why" I looked up at him. "Because I think we should move out of Logan and Lane's apartment and have our own" He said as he reached up to put his hand in my cheek.

"R-Really?" He nodded then leaned down to kiss me. "Our own apartment together" I whispered when he pulled away.

"Yup... Just me and you" I smiled up at him. "I talked to them about it, and they said we can leave the stuff in the nursery here for when we come up here and your little" He said before lifting me up.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist then he sat on the bed. "It's been forever since I slipped into l-little-space"

"It hasn't been that long babe... It's only been like three days"

I laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. "Seems like forever to me..." I whispered. "You tired baby?"

"Maybe just a little bit" I mumbled and turned my head, so my face was hiding in my neck. "Go to sleep then" Damien whispered and moved me so I was laying on the bed.

"Only if you hold me" I made grabby hands at him even though my eyes were still closed. "It would be my pleasure" I opened my eyes and looked at him to see him smiling at me.

"D-Don't start being sappy... Hold me" I pouted and cross my arms over my chest. "Alright you big baby" He moved so he was laying on his back and my head was on his chest.

"You kind of can't say that to the literal teenage baby" I said with a small shrug.

"I hate that you have a small point with that baby boy"

"But you love me" I smiled.

"Of course, I do"

"Promise to love me forever?" I questioned and he laughed slightly. "That's what this is for babe" He said and reached for the promise ring he gave me.

"I know... But I want to hear you say it Dami" I said softly.

"I Damien Bailey Grant promise too—"

"Hold on.... Your middle name is Bailey?" I questioned. "My mom wanted a girl when she had me and my dad's heart was already set on naming his first son Damien..." He said before putting his hand on his chest.

"Now as I was saying.... I Damien Bailey Grant promise to love you Chase Alexander Phoenix forever" He said before kissing the top of my head.

"That made me happy.... I'm going to sleep now" I said and cuddled closer to him. "Goodnight baby."

"Goodnight"

I let out a content sigh and let sleep take over.

🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜