fifty nine

🖤daddy damien🖤

"Chase come on we have to go" I said as I slipped my shoes on. "Damien!" He whined. "I don't want to go!" I was taking him to a supernatural specialist if that's what you want to call it. I had to get him tested to see if he had any Wolf DNA in him since he bit Logan.

"Chase there's no backing out baby" I said and pulled him into my arms when he walked over to me with a pout. "But you just m-made the appointment yesterday" He nuzzled his face against my chest.

"Today was the only day he had free babe" I rubbed his back. "B-But... What if something's wrong with m-me" He looked up at me with wide eyes. "Nothing's wrong with you baby. Your perfect" I assured him as I let my hands rest on his hips.

"I love you, Damien. A lot" He said without ever taking his eyes off me. "I love you so much more Chase" I whispered and leaned down to kiss him.

"Alright. Enough of that... We have to go pick my boyfriend up" Lane said and literally separated us. "Hey! We have to get mine to" Logan pouted from behind him. "Your boyfriend isn't relevant to me Logan"

"Well, yours isn't relevant to me either Lane"

"Suck it Logan"

"That's incest" Chase said causing them both to stop and look at him. "Well, it is!" He pouted and crossed his arms over his chest while I attempted to stop myself from laughing.

My attempt didn't work to well. Chase glared at me. "It is" He mumbled, and his pout deepened. "I know it is little prince" I said in a baby voice. "You can't call me that when I'm big... Or use that voice" He stated and looked into my eyes.

"I shall do whatever I please little one" I smirked slightly. "Not when it comes to t-that" He said in a sassy tone.

I let out a chuckle and grabbed his chin. "Did you just talk back to me?" I said in a dominant tone. "Yeah" He said it like it was nothing. I shook my head.

"You know I will not hesitate to spank you right here, so I suggest you apologize right now" He rolled his eyes at me. "I'm sorry"

"I get that you don't want to go to this appointment but acting like this isn't going to make it any better Chase... Quit being a brat" I said. "Fuck. You"

My eyes immediately shifted to Logan and Lane to see if they heard what just heard and the looks on their faces said it all. I let out a deep chuckle. I looked at him and noticed that he was fully dressed and had his shoes on.

"Let's go" I demanded and picked him up before he could say anything. "Put me down!" He yelled. I then threw him over my shoulder and wrapped my arms around the backs of his legs.

I grabbed everything that I needed then carried him out the door.

"That was unexpected"

"Shut the fuck up Logan"

Chase continued to scream and hit me as I carried him down to the car. People were giving us looks and one lady even came and asked if everything was okay while I forced Chase to get in the car.

I'm pretty sure people thought I was kidnapping him. Probably because he did actually yell. "SOMEBODY HELP ME!" As I put the seatbelt on him.

"Don't I won't be punishing you when we get home" I promised before turning around in my seat. Chase growled at me. "Logan. Deal with him please" I said since Logan was in the backseat with him, and I was in the front seat while Lane was driving.

"What do you expect me to do?"

"You know what Lane used to do to you every time you growled at people for no reason?" I questioned. "Yeah"

"Do it"

Before I knew it Chase was hissing, and I turned around to see him grabbing his nose. Then his eyes widened. "I-I-I'm sorry" He stuttered before bursting into tears.

"Oh god"

"Logan comfort him!"

"How? I'm not good with other people's emotions!"

"Wrap your arms around him securely and don't let go till he is calm!"

"How do you know that's going to work?!"

"I'm his fucking boyfriend Logan and you really want to question how I know this?"

"Both of you shut the fuck up!" I hadn't even noticed we stopped because I was so busy yelling at Logan. "Damien go sit in the back with Chase. Logan sit up here with me"

We agreed and switched seats. Chase immediately clung to me as he tried to quiet down his sobs.

"It's alright baby" I whispered and rubbed his arm. "I-I just don't want to g-go" He choked out and wrapped his arms around me tighter. "Shh shh don't worry babe... Everything's okay" I kissed the top of his head.

"What time is it, Logan?" I asked after a while. "12:35. Why?"

"We have to be there by 2:30. What time do you think we'll get to my brothers?" Chase sniffled and hid his face in my neck. "Probably by 1. Depending on traffic" He said.

I nodded even though he couldn't see me and held Chase closer. Logan was actually right about his prediction. By the time we pulled up outside my childhood home it was 1:02. Chase had fallen asleep, so I had to carry him to the house with Logan and Lane following close behind. "Here. Take him" I said putting Chase in Lane's arms so I could open the door.

"You still have keys to the place?" Logan questioned when I pulled them out my pocket. "Yeah. My parents just let me move out and take the keys with me" I shrugged and pushed the door open.

"Honey! I'm home!"

Seconds later Mason came running down the stairs and went straight to Lane. I shook my head and waited for Felix and our parents. Felix came from the kitchen and gave me a small hug before going over to Logan who looked absolutely terrified when Felix got to him.

I took Chase back from Lane so I could wake up him. "Baby... It's time to wake up little prince" He whined in his sleep and wrapped his arms around my neck tighter. "Come on Chase... You got to wake up babe" I started to rub his back to sooth him awake.

"Let me sleep" He mumbled. "You don't miss me bubbles?" His head shot up and he smiled. "Mason!" I set him on his feet, and he ran over to my brother. I smiled at them and walked into the living room. "Where's mom and dad?" I questioned as my eyes moved around the room.

"Mom is out shopping and dad is with Uncle Nikolai"

"They aren't coming back here any time soon, are they?" I asked.

"They should be back—"

"Now" I looked up with wide eyes seeing my dad and Uncle standing in the doorway.

"Shit" I mumbled to myself.

This isn't good.

🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜