thirty four

🖤baby chase🖤

"No! Don't put that in your mouth Chase!" Damian said taking the coin that I was about it put in my mouth from my hand. I had been really deep into little space for the last few days.

He handed me one of my teething rings and I immediately put it in my mouth. "Chew on that" He said before walking away. He was trying to make dinner but of course I was being difficult.

When he walked back into the kitchen I quietly giggled and crawled towards the twin's room to see Mason. Thankfully when I got there the door was opened so I didn't have to worry about trying to open it.

I crawled in and over to the side of the bed he was laying on and sat there waiting for him to notice me. When he finally did notice me—which was when I dropped my teething ring—he lifted his phone up and smiled at me.

"Hey booger!" He said picking me up and setting me on the bed next to him. I laid my head on his stomach and put my fingers in my mouth. I stayed that way for a while before I started getting hungry and hunger is something I take very seriously.

Since I was really deep in headspace talking was not a thing on my mind, so I started crying. "No no don't cry booger. What's wrong?" Mason pulled me into his arms and started rubbing my back. "Damien! The baby's crying!" He yelled while trying to stop me from crying.

Not even 6 seconds later Damien was running into the room taking me from Mason. "Shh shh, my prince. It's an okay baby" He whispered as he bounced me slightly while rubbing my back. "What happened?" Damien asked Mason. "I-I don't know... He crawled in here and I sat him on the bed with me then he laid his head on my stomach put his fingers in his mouth and was quiet for a while then he started crying" Mason explained while I continued to cry.

"He doesn't have a wet diaper so I'm going to guess he's hungry... You want something' Mace?" Damien asked as he started walking towards the door.

"Uh yeah... Ima come out and get something"

"Okay. I'll have a plate ready for you" Damien said before walking out the room. I could hear the smile in his voice. He was happy that his brother was finally leaving the room I was happy too but right now I wasn't focused on my emotions...

I was focused on my hunger.

Damien sat me in my highchair and my cries reduced themselves to sniffles and small hiccups.

"Here you go baby boy" He said setting chicken nuggets and French fries in the tray that was attached to my highchair as well as a sippy cup with water in it.

I immediately picked up a nugget and started to nibble on it slightly. I grabbed another one and outstretched my hand to feed it to Damien. He let out a chuckle and used his mouth the take the chicken nugget from my hand causing me to giggle since he lightly bit my fingertips on purpose. Before I knew it, I had slipped into an older headspace.

A few seconds later Mason came into the kitchen and smiled at us. "You two are really cute together" He said while putting his food on his plate. "Thank you, little bro" Damien, said with a smile before biting a bit off the French fry I was holding.

I giggled then ate the rest of the fry. Mason came over and snatched one of my chicken nuggets off my tray causing me to whine and pout. "Mason say sorry and give him on of yours" Damien said walking over the counter to eat his food.