twenty five

🖤daddy damien🖤

"Where are Felix and the twins?" Mason asks as he walks back into the living room from putting Chase down for his nap.

"I put Felix in my bed and put the twins in their room"

He nodded. "Did you clean them up first? And how did you fix the window??"

"Yes, I cleaned them up first. And that's going to be our little secret" I held my index finger up to my mouth as if to tell Mason to shush. 

"We should probably go check on them though" I stated.

Mason nodded and got up with me following behind him. He walked to the end of the hall and opened my door while I opened the door to the twin's room.

They were both laying in their bed sleeping.

Yeah, they share a bed. They had separate rooms but when I moved in, I took the big room, and they were forced to share this one since I was turning the other one into a nursery.

A smirk formed on my face as I realized I could give them one hell of a wakeup call. I climbed on the bed in between them and slapped them both awake.

They both quickly sat up and grabbed their cheeks. Logan rolled his eyes at me while Lane returned the favor.

"Fuckin' asshole" He mumbled laying back down. "What do you want?" Logan whines copying Lane. "I came to make sure you guys were okay" I shrugged.

"Oh yeah right... Your ass tried to kill both of us"

"Look Lane I'm sorry I did that... But you know what happens when I get angry..."

"When did you finally manage to cool your shit?" Logan asks getting out the bed. "When Chase ran away"

"What?? Chase ran away. Why aren't you fucking looking for him Damien??" Lane asks sitting up again.

"Because I already found him... He took the keys and went to Alison's apartment... According to him I threatened to not bring Alison back if he didn't come out from where he was hiding"

"Yeah, your angry side is a sick son of a bitch"

"Really Logan?? I didn't seem to notice that. Tell me more" I say sarcastically. "Where's Felix and Mason?" Lane asked.

"Mason is in my room checking on Felix"

He nodded. "What about Chase? Where's he?"

"He's napping in his room"

The twins nodded. "I'm goanna go check on him" Logan stated and walked out the room. "So... How are we going to do this?" Lane questioned running his fingers through his hair.

"Do what?"

"Get Alison back dipshit"

"I don't know... You Mason and Felix are supposed to go get her while me and Logan stay here with Chase"

Lane nodded and minutes later Logan came in holding Chase's hand. "Look who's awake"

He let go of Chase's hand and climbed back into bed with Lane. "Hey baby... You big now?" I asked softly. He nodded and rubbed his eyes softly. "Still tired?" Once again, he nodded.

"Okay... I'm going to kick my brothers out of my room so you can go back to sleep... Sound good baby?" I asked rubbing his back softly. Chase pushed his face into my side and gave a soft barely noticeable nod. I frowned slightly when I noticed he felt a little warm. "Is my little prince feeling, okay?"

In return I got a shrug and a small sniffle. My frown deepened a little. "Let's go check your temperature" I said softly grabbing his hand and pulling him into the bathroom.

I sat him up on the counter and looked though the drawers for the thermometer. By the time I found it I noticed that Chase's cheeks were flushed, and he looked very out of it.

I cleaned the thermometer since it had been sitting in a drawer for a while before telling Chase to open his mouth and lift his tongue.

He held it under his tongue till it beeped a few times then took it out and handed it to me. I checked it seeing that he did in fact have a fever.

"You've got a fever baby"

Chase pouted and reached his arms out for me to hold him. I cooed and pulled him into my arms. He wrapped his arms around my waist and laid his head on my shoulder.

"Let's go get you some medicine then you can go back to sleep"

He nodded softly and clung to me like a koala.

"Hey booger. You feeling, okay?" Mason asked quietly from where he was sitting on the kitchen counter. Chase shook his head and whimpered quietly.

"He's got a fever, so I need Felix to evacuate my bedroom..."

"Already done bro" I hear Felix say from
the living room. I shook my head and looked in the cabinets for the cold medicine. When I found it, I sat Chase on the counter then poured the red liquid into a medicine cup and handed it to Chase.

He gave me a look that said, 'do I have to?' before looking at Mason with pleading eyes. Mason climbed off the counter and walked over to us... He leaned on the counter next to Chase and helped his hand—which was holding the medicine—closer to his lips. "The faster you take the medicine the faster you get better booger... Even if it is gross"

Chase shook his head and forced Masons hand away. "Okay... I'm going to get you some juice... How about that?" He said. Chase nodded and Mason started to walk away but not before winking at me... I knew exactly what he was doing. He grabbed one of Chases sippy-cups and poured from juice into it then discreetly poured the medicine in.

He shook it up before handing it to Chase. Chase took a sip and was un-phased meaning he couldn't taste the medicine.

I carried him to my room and laid him on the bed with his blanket a pacifier and his stuffies then got in bed with him. "You still big Chase?" I asked rubbing his back softly.

He shook his head softly. "You're my Baby Chase again?" In return I got a light smile and a nod. I handed him his pacifier—that was in his mouth instantly—then kissed the top of his head softly.

"Go to sleep baby... I'll be right here when you wake up"

Chase nodded and laid his head on my chest.

"I love you my prince" I whispered once he was asleep before deciding to take a nap myself.

I pulled him closer to me and closed my eyes letting sleep take over.

🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤