five

🖤baby chase🖤

This time when I woke up, I wasn't dwelling on anything being a dream. I just wanted to be back with Alison. I opened my eyes seeing that I was back in the nursery and was now in a stitch onesie.

I had a matching pacifier that I immediately spit out. The only thing that made me feel safe was my bunny, but it was nowhere to be found.

Of course, I couldn't call out for anybody, so I just stayed where I was and waited for Damien to come get me. Instead of Damien coming in Lane came to get me.

"Hey little one... Sleep good?" He asked picking me up. I gave a small nod as he laid me on the changing table. It wasn't like I could say anything and make them take me home, so I had to deal with what was happening.

He took off the onesie and started changing the diaper I was in. It made no sense to change it since it wasn't used but he did it anyway. "You got to use your diaper bub... If you don't you're going to start feeling sick" I ignored him and looked around the room trying to find my bunny.

Lane taped the diaper closed then pulled my onesie back on. "Come on let's go see your Daddy" I wanted to gag when he said that, but I held myself back.

He picked me back up and carried me to the living room. "Look who's awake" Lane announced as he walked into the living room.

Logan squealed and ran over taking me from Lane's arms. "Hey cutie!" I blushed a little bit and continued my search for my bunny.

"Whatcha looking for bub?" Once I set eyes on my bunny, I pointed at it. "Oh, you want your bunny?" I nodded and made grabby hands at it. "Cutie" Logan cooed while Lane grabbed bunny.

As soon as my bunny was in my arms, I pulled it to my chest tightly and closed my eyes. This bunny was my only sense of comfort right now. Logan carried me into the kitchen where Damien was cooking something. "Hey baby boy" He came over and attempted to kiss my forehead, but I moved away and allowed Logan to set me in the highchair.

I held onto my bunny tightly while they talked. Damien came over and sat a bowl with fruit in it in front of me alongside a ninja turtles sippy cup that I didn't make an effort to drink from.

After I ate the fruit, I pulled my bunny close to my chest and stayed still. "What's wrong baby?"

He sat a notepad in front of me and gave me a pen. I looked down at it then started writing.

'I want to go home'

He looked at it and frowned. "You are home baby" I shook my head and wrote something else down.

'I mean home with my sister... This isn't home... I don't even know you.'

His frown deepened. "I'm sorry baby but you can't go back.... Your too perfect for me to just send you back there"

I looked down and shook my head... I pushed the notepad away and held my bunny closer to my chest. I tried to stop myself from crying but I couldn't do it.

"Aww bub" Lane came on and picked me up. I tried to get him to put me down, but he wasn't having it. "P-p-put m-me d-down" I stuttered out. Thats the first time I've talked in seven years. 

All three of the guys in the room looked shocked.

Lane looked over at Damien who nodded and sighed then I was on my feet for the first time in I don't even know how long. 

Pretty sure you don't keep track of time when you've been kidnapped

I ran away from them an went out the front door and down the hall. 

I hid in a random closet with my bunny pulled close to my chest and hoped that they wouldn't find me.

🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤