nineteen

🖤baby chase🖤

I had a relatively nice nap. I woke up laying on my stomach with my head facing the wall. Since Damien left my pants off when he changed me, I could feel a hand gently caressing my thigh.

I sleepily turned my head and faced towards the bars of the crib seeing Damien sitting there on his phone. He obviously didn't know I was awake and was basically just subconsciously rubbing my thigh.

My eyes started to close again just as Damien looked up from his phone.

"Hey baby" He grinned softly and moved his hand to my back. In return I gave a sleepy smile and let my eyes close again.

"Still tired my prince?" He asked quietly as he started to comb his fingers through my hair. I gave him a soft nod.

"You got to get up baby" He said in the same quiet tone. I whined before laying on my back and reaching for him. He stood up and reached into the crib to grab me.

He carried me over to the changing table and laid me down to change my diaper.

Once he was done changing my diaper, he decided to change my clothes too, so he put me in a pair of dark grey sweatpants with a white t-shirt that said, 'like a boss' and the jacket to match the pants.

The pants had a dinosaur on one of the legs and the jacket had matching spikes on the hood.

Damien set me on the floor, and I immediately crawled over to my crib. I reached through the bars and grabbed my pacifier before attempting to grab my bear.

I couldn't reach it, so he grabbed it for me I smiled up at him once my bear was in my arms before reaching for him to told me.

"You hungry baby?" He asked once I was in his arms. I nodded and laid my head on his shoulder. He carried me to the kitchen and sat me in my highchair before moving it closer to the table.

I played with the ears on my teddy bear for a while before Damien's brother Mason walked into the kitchen. I ignored him and stood my bear up on the tray that was attached to my highchair. He didn't stand up for very long an ended up on the floor.

I whined and reached for him. "Mason, can you grab his bear for him?" Felix looked at me then to my bear then back at me.

He rolled his eyes and mumbled something under his breath before coming into over and handing me my bear. I smiled as a way to thank him, but he just rolled his eyes again.

"Brat" He mumbled thinking I wouldn't hear him

I tilted my head slightly then reached for him.

"I don't want to hold you"

"Felix! Come hold Chase while I get his food ready. Mason's being an ass" Damien yelled as he opened the fridge and pulled out some yogurt that was going to be paired with oatmeal by the looks of things. 

"Hi cutie!" Felix gushed as soon as he got in the kitchen and came over to me. I grinned and laid my head on his should when he picked me up.

"How can you hold that thing"

"Call him a thing again and I swear I will break your fucking face"

"Felix! Don't swear around him!" Damien said but didn't mention the fact that his brother just called me a thing.

Maybe he doesn't care or he's going to deal with it later.

All I know is Mason doesn't like me and I don't like him.

🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤