two

🖤baby chase🖤

"Chase... Wake up we're here" Alison started shaking me awake. I opened my eyes and slapped her hands away. "Don't hit me" She glared at me before walking towards what was apparently our apartment building.

I got out the car and followed after her. "Get your fucking backpack, Chase" My eyes widened when I realized I was in fact forgetting my backpack. Most of my life was in there. I had all my clothes in a suitcase but everything else was in my backpack.

I quickly ran back to the car and grabbed it, before turning back towards Alison. She rolled her eyes then grabbed my arm and pulled me into the building. "We have to go up to the apartment before we bring everything up" I nodded and followed closely behind her to the elevator.

Just as the doors were about to close a tall guy walked in. He had greenish blue eyes and bleach blonde hair.

We made brief eye contact, and he smirked at me. When the elevator stopped on our floor, we started walking out and so did he. I felt like he was following us, but it just so happens he lives across the hall from us.

When we got into our apartment Alison pushed me down onto the couch. "I'm going to go get the rest of the stuff from the car. Stay here and don't answer the door for anyone" I nodded and pulled my stuffed bunny out my backpack.

Alison scoffed. "You brought that thing with you?" I once again nodded and pulled the plush toy to my chest.

"I'm buying you a new one... I know you have an attachment to that one, but I can't deal with it anymore Chase" I nodded but didn't let go of my bunny.

It was white when I first got it, but now it has more of a brownish tint due to me having it for so long. It's also missing one of its eyes. 

After Alison left to go get the rest of the stuff, I decided to explore the small three-bedroom apartment a little bit. I soon found my room, which was already decorated to my liking.

Alison had been here for a few days decorating and making sure everything was right. I sat down on my bed and looked around at my baby blue room. I heard the front door open and knowing it was just Alison coming back I stayed where I was in my room.

My door opened and a tall guy came in with a mask over his face. "Hey baby boy... You're coming with me" Before I knew it, I was in his arms with a cloth over my face. There was a bottle in his hands that I recognized to be chloroform.

I watch too much tv I shouldn't even know what the bottle looks like. I started trying to get out of his arms but breathing in the strong smell wasn't helping to much.

Before I knew it everything was dark, and I felt numb.

I should have gone with Alison to get the rest of our stuff...

🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤