forty four

🖤daddy damien🖤

"You haven't told him yet?" Felix questioned as I explained to him that I now have to tell Chase who our dad is.

"No! Why the hell would I tell him that our family has ties to the underworld?" I asked as I continued to pace around my room. "Well... You would think that would be something important to tell him given the fact that. One. You are a vampire and two. You're dating him!"

"Well did you tell any of your old 'toys' that your dad is related to fucking Lucifer?"

"First of all, they weren't 'toys' Damien... I actually had feelings for them... Second. No, I didn't tell them... I'm saying Chase should have already known because well... You're going to be with him for a very long time"

"I understand that, Felix!" I said and turned to him. "But I don't think he really needs to know that Lucifer is our dad's brother just yet... He's still young. This could really mess him in in the head"

"Yeah, it could... Finding out that when you get married to your vampire boyfriend your uncle-in-law is going to be the Devil" Felix said with an amused look on his face.

"This isn't fucking funny Felix! I'm genuinely scared to tell him! What if he leaves me? What if he can't handle that?" With that said I started to pace around again.

"Will you stop pacing!" Felix yelled. "You're making me dizzy" He said closing his eyes.

"I can't do this.... I need to think for a while.... Get out" I said sitting on the edge of my bed. "Okay... Call me if you need me..." He said before walking out the room.

I put my head in my hands and groaned.

How the hell am I supposed to tell my human boyfriend that my uncle is Lucifer... I still can't wrap my head around it myself and I've known the man my whole life.

I heard an ear-piercing scream followed by Chase calling my name. I quickly got up and ran into his nursery.

"What's wrong? Why'd you scream?" I asked picking him up.

"T-There's a spider! Damien k-kill it!" He said wrapping his arms and legs around me tightly. I grabbed some tissue then located the spider that was on the wall and smashed it then threw the tissue in the trash.

"The spider his now dead" I said sitting him back in his feet. "T-Thank you! You're my k-knight in shining ar-armor!" He grinned as he stared up at me.

"Anything for my handsome prince" I grinned back. He giggled as his cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

"C-Can you tell me who your d-dad is now?" He questioned wrapping his arms around me. "I promise I'll tell you later when we can all talk about it...." I said wanting to change the subject.

"P-Please?" He pouted and gave me puppy dog eyes...

Being completely honest...

I can't say no to that.

"Okay fine. We can talk about it now... I just need to tell Alison to come up here..." I said with a sigh.

"Yay!"

"You're a little brat" I chuckled leaning down to kiss him. "But you're my brat so it's okay" I smiled. Chase pulled away from me and grabbed his bear then followed me out to the living room where the twins and my brothers were sitting. I sat on the couch and texted Alison to let her know I needed to talk to her.

"Guys... Chase is ready to know" Was all I said before they all nodded.

"We have to wait for Alison to come up... Then we tell him"

They once again nodded.

I pulled Chase into my lap and pressed a soft reassuring kiss to his cheek.

This could only go one of two ways.

He could be totally fine with it and accept it.

Or.

He could be totally terrified and break up with me.

Let's just hope it not the second one...

🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤