sixty

🖤daddy damien🖤

"Uh. H-Hey dad... Hey Uncle Nikolai" Mason scratched the back of his neck.

"Yeah... Hey" I said awkwardly before looking at the time. 1:10. "Look... We have somewhere to be by 2:30 and it's a kind of far from here so we have to go" Felix said for me.

"Okay... As long as you come right back here when you're done" Uncle Nikolai said never taking his eyes off Chase. Chase looked scared.

"No problem. Come on" I led Chase out the front door with Logan Lane and my brothers following close behind. We all got in the car and Chase sat in my lap so we could fit everyone in because the twins clearly didn't think this through when they picked the car.

"I was just in the presence of the Devil" Chase whispered to me as soon as we got in the car. "And he wouldn't stop staring at me" He mumbled.

"I know baby..." I sighed. "I didn't think they would be back so soon. Sorry Chase" Mason apologized from beside us. Felix decided to drive, and Logan sat in the front with him.

"Don't worry about I-it" He leaned his head against the window and closed his eyes. Mason grabbed Chase's hand and gave it a small squeeze before looking at me.

I'm sorry. He mouthed and pouted. It's fine. I'll fix it. I mouthed back and he nodded. About an hour later we were pulling up outside the doctor's office and Chase wouldn't stop fidgeting.

"D-Damien?" He looked up at me as we walked towards the door. "Yeah?" I asked softly. "I'm... I'm scared" And I knew he was serious. I could literally see the fear in his eyes.

"Hey, it's going to be okay... I promise you everything is going to be okay... I'm not going to let anything bad happen to you" I wrapped my arms around him, and he pressed his face to my chest.

"What if.... W-What if something's wrong with me?" He looked up at me. "Absolutely nothing is wrong with you Chase" Mason assured him from beside me.

"I can't be p-part wolf and part vamp, can I?" He questioned. "That's why we're here baby... To find out if that's possible" I told him and rubbed his back.

"Let's get this d-done and over with" He said and pulled away from me. I gave a reassuring smile and grabbed his hand. "I can do this" He whispered to himself and squeezed my hand.

Mason went around the other side of him and grabbed his hand. "Everything's going to be okay bubbles" Mason said with a small smile and Chase smiled back weakly.

We walked into the building and signed in while Mason kept Chase calm. It wasn't long before the doctor came out to get us. It was only supposed to be Chase and I, but he wouldn't let Mason go so we had no choice but to bring him to the room with us.

"What brings you here today boys?"

I looked over at Chase who was basically shaking in Mason's arms.

"Well. I wanted to get my boyfriend tested to see if he has any wolf DNA in him" Doctor Harrison nodded. "What provoked you to want to get him tested for that?" He questioned and folded his hands in his lap.

"A little while ago I was going through a bit a blood thirst and decided to get my blood fix from him... I ended up going a little overboard and accidentally turned him halfway. A while after that he bit my best friend who is a wolf because his vamp instincts kicked in and ever since then he's been growling a lot and biting things that shouldn't be bitten" I explained. "Okay... Well, we can do some blood tests and I can send you the results when we get them"

I nodded and looked over at Chase. "Is that okay with you baby?" I asked him just to be sure that he was okay with this decision. "Y-Yeah" He cuddled closer to Mason.

"Then it's settled... I'll have somebody come in so you can be tested" He said. "It was nice meeting you all" Doctor Harrison came over and shook all our hands before he left.

We were all quiet and a few minutes later there was a knock on the door. We all looked at the door knowing exactly who it was. "Come in" I called loud enough for whoever it was to hear me.

A blonde lady walked in with a smile on her face, but it dropped as soon as she saw Mason and Chase. "This bitch" Mason mumbled under his breath. "You guys know each other?" I questioned. "We met when I took Chase to the mall... She was in the elevator and started trying to get with us" Mason explained.

I nodded. "Let's get this over with" I said referring to her having to draw Chase's blood for the tests. She quickly nodded and put a fake smile on her face.

Chase sat up and put his arm out so she could clean it and stick the needle in. She used a small cotton ball with alcohol on it to clean his arm then she grabbed the needle. Chase tightly gripped my arm, and I wrapped my arm around his waist.

"You can do this baby boy" I whispered to him. Just as the girl was about to stick the needle in his arm, I stopped her. "Let me distract him first" She nodded while I grabbed Chase's chin and turned his head towards me.

We looked into each other's eyes for a bit before my lips attached to his. He immediately melted into the kiss and relaxed enough so that she would be able to easily push the needle in without him trying to stop her.

My hand was resting on his cheek while also being partially on his neck while my other hand was still resting on his waist. Chase bit my lip and I felt him wince which meant she had stuck the needle in.

About a minute and a half later of Chase sticking his tongue in my mouth and us having a tongue war—that I won of course—we heard her say that she was done. Chase pulled away from the kiss and looked at his arm that now had a small cotton ball and a band-aid on it.

I looked at the girl who was throwing the needles away and everything else she used. She then turned around and smiled at us. "Have a nice day!" She walked out and left us there. I looked at Chase and he looked at me.

"Kiss?" He asked with a pout. I grinned and pecked his lips softly. "Love you" He whispered. "I love you too baby boy" We all got up and walked out to the waiting room where the twins and Felix were sitting.

"How'd it go?" Logan asked. "They had to do a blood test and they said they'll send us the results when they get them" Everybody except Mason nodded since he was there.

"Ready to go home baby" I asked Chase who was already looking up to me. He nodded.

"You can't go straight home" Mason said. I gave him a questioning look. "Did you forget that Uncle Nikolai said we had to go right back to our house when we were done" He reminded me, and Chase froze.

I know for a fact Chase isn't ready for this and neither am I. I know my uncle might say things he shouldn't. He's notorious for scaring people away.

"Let's get this shit over with I guess" I sighed and picked Chase up.

"You're going to be okay baby boy" I whispered to him as we walked out to the car. "Promise?" He pouted.

"Yes baby. I promise"

Not all promises are made to be broken right?

🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜!