ten

🖤baby chase🖤

I woke up in my room with my bunny in my arms. I could tell I starting to slip more into headspace, but I wasn't going to acknowledge it.

I got up and walked into the living room and crawled into Damien's lap. "Hey baby... Did you have a nice nap?" I nodded and laid my head on his shoulder only to be picked up by who I'm guessing is Lane. "Let's go get you some app-"

"Don't give him anymore... Wait till tomorrow... he's had enough applesauce for today... Give him some chicken nuggets or something" I whined and started reaching for Damien. "Don't you want chicken nuggies?" Lane asked and I shook my head.

"Want d-daddy" Tears started forming in my eyes. Never once have I wanted to be in Damien's arms this much.

"Okay okay here you go here's daddy" Lane placed me back in Damien's arms and I instantly clung to him. "It's okay Chase... I'm here baby"

My arms wrapped tighter around him as tears threatened to fall from my eyes. He started to rub my back and sing a little bit and I was okay till he attempted to hand me to Lane again I actually started crying then.

I had such a tight grip on his shirt that he had pry my hand off. "D-daddy" I screamed reaching for Damien as he walked into the kitchen.

"Hold on, baby boy, let me get you some warm milk" I shook my head and sobbed louder. Lane tried to hold me, but I got out his grip and followed Damien in the kitchen.

"D-daddy" I whimpered reaching for him to pick me up. "Aww baby" He leaned down and picked me up. I laid my head on his shoulder and tried to hold my sobs in.

"Don't hold back baby... Let it out little one"

I continued to cry for at least another 10 minutes before I managed to cry myself to sleep. Right before I was fully sleep Alison came back and asked what happened.

Lane and Damien explained then they took me back to the apartment. I don't know why Damien has his own apartment if he lives with Logan and Lane.

I do want to know why I wouldn't let Lane hold me or let Damien put me down. Maybe I'm slipping more into headspace...

Or I'm becoming really attached to Damien.

🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤