three

🖤baby chase🖤

When I woke up, I laid there for a while with my eyes closed knowing that what just happened was just a dream, but I found out my 'dream' was reality when I opened my eyes...

I had absolutely no idea where I was. What I did know was that I was in a nursery. I looked down and noticed that not only was I in a onesie I was wearing a diaper.

Calling for somebody to come help me wasn't an option so I decided to attempt to get out the crib by myself. My attempt was successful, but the door was locked so I couldn't get out. I walked around the room in search of another way out only to find the window, but it seems like I'm still in an apartment building because I'm so high up.

I heard the door being unlocked and opened so I quickly ran into a corner and curled into a ball. "Look who's awake... How'd you get out baby?" I whimpered as the guy picked me up.

When I looked at his face, I immediately recognized him as the guy from the elevator. He pulled me to his chest and started rubbing my back. I whimpered again and started trying to push away from him, but he had a really strong grip on me.

"Come on Baby Chase ... Lets go get you something to eat"

I froze.

How the fuck does this creep know my name?

The whole time he was carrying me to the kitchen I was attempting to get out of his arms.
He sat me down in a giant highchair and strapped me in so I couldn't go anywhere.

"What would you like for lunch?" He asked standing in front of me. I just stared up at him with wide eyes from how scared I was. "Not much of a talker, eh? It's okay... Chicken nuggets it is" He walked over to the fridge and pulled out some chicken nuggets alongside a spider-man sippy cup.

"Here ya go Baby Chase" He put the nuggets on the tray in front of me alongside the sippy cup. I looked at him like he was crazy. Did he actually expect me to eat this stuff?

"Come on baby you got to eat..."

I shook my head no and crossed my arms. "Don't be stubborn or I'll have to give you a spanking" My eyes widened. "Don't like that idea how do you?" I quickly shook my head. "Then I guess you better eat your food little one" He smirked.

I started eating the nuggets and drinking what I learned was water out of the sippy cup before I was transferred from the highchair back to his arms.

This time I didn't even attempt to get out his arms because the struggle isn't even worth it.

He took me back to the nursery and laid me on the changing table. "My names Damien but since you're my little baby you'll call me Daddy"

I shivered at his words but nodded.

There was no telling what he would do if I didn't give him some kind of a response.

"Words" I looked him in the eyes and noticed they weren't the same color they were in the elevator. They were like a greenish blue color before now they're like a red color. "Still not going to talk huh?" I just looked at him.

Damien walked away then came back with a new outfit. It was a baby blue onesie with sweatpants. The onesie said 'Daddy's Little Prince' on it and the sweatpants were just a simple grey color.

"I have to get you dressed before your uncles come back" I didn't respond in any way I just laid there hoping I would get to leave soon.

I can't believe I'm actually saying this, but I would rather be with Alison and our neglecting parents then here with him.

🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤