fifty two

🖤baby chase🖤

"I don't want to leave" Mason whined as he walked over to the front door. "Yeah... But you have to... Get out" Damien said pushing all of their stuff over to them.

I gasped and smacked his arm. "What?" He frowned. "That was mean. They're your brothers" I pouted. "Your adorable baby boy" He said before leaning down to kiss me. I put my hands on his chest before his lips could reach mine and pushed him away.

"Uh ohh"

"Ooooh that can't be good"

Damien backed up and looked down at me. "Did you just... Stop me from kissing you?" He asked and I nodded. "Yeah... I did..."

"For what reason?" He took a step forward causing me to take two steps back. "Because your being mean to your brothers" I crossed my arms over my chest.

Damien started waking forward some more, so I took a few more steps back till my back was against the wall. He put his hands against the wall on both sides of my head. He let out a low chuckle as he looked into my eyes.

"Yay! Damien's being dominant again!" Mason said excitedly. "Shut up before I break your neck Mason" Damien said without breaking eye contact. I don't even think he's blinked in the time he's been staring into my eyes.

"Did you just threaten my boyfriend?" Lane asked. Damien turned around and laughed slightly. "Yeah, I did. And you're not going to do a damn thing about it"

"I-I need $5" I whispered, and his head snapped back to me. "No." Was his simple response. He moved one of his hands off the wall and placed it on my cheek. I tried to move away since his hand arm wasn't blocking me anymore but as soon as I did his arm was right back on the wall.

"Give a kiss and I'll let you go" He whispered in a dominant tone. "I'll kiss you when you apologize to your brothers" I said and crossed my arms over my chest. "I'm not apologizing to them."

"Then I guess you're not getting a kiss" I stated with a shrug. He pulled his arms away from the wall and I started walking away. I didn't even get that far when I felt a harsh slap on my ass.

'Asshole' I thought while rolling my eyes. "I heard that baby boy" Damien said and I could hear the smirk in his voice. "Stop reading my mind" I whined and continued to walk away.

"Get back over here booger!" Mason called after me. "Don't call me that! I'm not l-little" I whined. Before I could get all the way into mine and Damien's room, I felt arms around my waist then I was lifted off the ground.

I squealed and started attacking Damien's arms with my fists as he started walking back towards the front door.

"Put me down!" All he did was chuckle at my pathetic attempts to hurt him.

It didn't take long for him to magically turn me around in his arms and wrap my legs around his waist. My arms went around his neck. "I'll put you down if you give me a kiss baby" He said and moved his hands from my thighs to my butt.

"I'll give you a kiss when you apologize for being mean to your brothers" I said with a small smirk. "How about I kiss that smirk off your face" He said as a smirk appeared on his face.