forty eight

🖤baby chase🖤

"D-Daddy! I s-sorry!" I sobbed and reached for my Daddy.

"Baby... You disobeyed me and now you have to face the consequences" He said with a sigh. He had me sitting in the time out chair because I lied to him and hid his phone.

He asked me if I knew where his phone was, and I told him no... I hid it in the bathroom and when he found it, he said I was going in time out.

"Daddy! P-Please!" My voice cracked and I continued to reach for him. "Be lucky I'm not giving you a spanking baby boy" He said before walking out my nursery. I only cried harder. I hate being alone during punishments.

"M-Macey!" I cried when I saw him coming from the twin's room across the hall. "Aww booger. What happened?" He asked softly as he walked into the room and picked me up.

"I-I lied to D-Daddy" I laid my head on his shoulder and continued to cry. "It's okay booger... Did you tell your Daddy you were sorry?" He rubbed my back as he swayed around the room to calm me down.

I nodded. "C-Chase said he was s-sorry" I can't seem to get past talking in third person. It just happens sometimes.

"Let's go get you a bottle. That should help you calm down" Mason said more-so to himself. I wrapped my arms arm and legs around him tightly like I was a Koala.

Once we got to the kitchen, I heard Daddy sigh. "Mace... You can't keep doing this... He was in time-out for a reason" He said sounding frustrated.

"Well, he could have passed out from all the screaming and crying he was doing" Mace said as he sat me on the counter. My sobs had stopped but I still had tears running down my face.

Daddy came over to me with a paper towel and started to lightly wipe my face.

When my tears were dried up, he light grabbed my chin so my blue eyes would meet his greenish blue ones.

Wait... When did he put his contacts back in?

"I did it earlier... I had to leave the house for a bit..." He said... I completely forgot he can read my mind.

"Stop reading Chase's mind.." Mason said as he finished making my bottle. "Here you go baby" He said handing it to me. "T-Tank you Macey"

"Your welcome booger" He grinned before walking out the kitchen. I started drinking the vanilla and honey flavored milk as my Daddy stared down at me.

"You know what you did wrong... Don't you baby?" He asked me. I nodded. "I w-wied to Daddy and h-hid his phowne" I lisped around the bottle.

"What do you have to say?"

"C-Chase is sowwy Daddy"

"Good boy.. Since you admitted what you did and apologized without a fight you get a reward" My eyes lit up at the mention of a reward.

"You like that idea?" He asked chuckling slightly. I nodded my head. "Hmm... What do you think Daddy should get you?" He asked picking me up.

"S-Stuffie! Stuffie!" I said excitedly. "You want a new stuffie?"

I nodded my head before putting my bottle back in my mouth.

"Okay baby... We can go get you a new stuffie"

"Yay!" I grinned around the bottle. My head found its way to his shoulder, and I continued to drink from my bottle.

"Hey munchkin" Lane smiled at me as he walked into the kitchen. I waved softly and closed my eyes. "You tired munchkin?" He asked.

I felt a hand in my hair, and I opened my eyes seeing Lane gently rubbing his fingers through my hair. I nodded closed my eyes again.

"He had a fit cause I put him in time-out" Daddy said as he started to rub my back. "Ahh. That's why I heard screaming and crying" Lane said as he gently rubbed my cheek.

Daddy hummed and hoisted me up a little higher. I finished my bottle then handed it off to Lane to put it in the sink and filled it up with water so the milk wouldn't dry inside of it.

"T-Tired Daddy" I mumbled hiding my face in his neck. "Well, it is nap time" He said as he started to sway side to side. I looked at the clock on the microwave seeing that it was 12:30.

"Say nigh' nigh' to Lane" He said turning so I could see Lane. "N-Nigh' nigh' Wane" I mumbled sleepily. "nigh' nigh' munchkin" He whispered and pressed a kiss to my forehead.

A small smile appeared on my face but disappeared just as fast. Smiling is tiring.

My Daddy carried me into my nursery and laid me on my changing table. "Do you need a diaper change baby boy?" He asked gently rubbing my belly.

I shook my head and closed my eyes as I moved to put my fingers in my mouth. "No no... Here" He said pushing my pacifier into my mouth.

He took my pants off and left me in a diaper and my t-shirt before carrying me over to my crib. "Goodnight my prince" He whispered and pressed a kiss to my forehead before laying me in my crib.

I took my pacifier out and gave him a sleepy smile "Nigh' nigh' D-Daddy" I mumbled before closing my eyes and putting my pacifier back in my mouth.

I was asleep in a matter of minutes with the last thing I heard being:

"You deserve the world baby boy... If only I could make it yours..."

🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤