twenty two

🖤baby chase🖤

It's been fifth-teen minutes and Damien still hasn't found me. Every time I think he's getting close he goes back the other way and I'm grateful for that.

"Chase, I swear on everything if you don't come out right fucking now, I'm not going to bring Alison back" He yelled causing me to whimper.

I don't want to lose my sister but if I come out of my hiding spot, he might possibly hurt me. But then again, he probably wouldn't.

He would never hurt me...

Right?

I wanted my sister to come back so I quietly climbed out of my hiding spot and went out to the living room. Thankfully I still had my pacifier in my mouth so that was comforting me a little bit.

"Chase! There you are" Damien quickly came over and picked me up. "Don't do that again... Don't you ever hide from daddy again"

His fangs had gone back in, but his eyes were still dark.

"Since you ran away, I'm going to have to punish you baby... 25 spanks" I looked at him with pleading eyes and shook my head. "You should have known the consequences when you ran away Chase"

I whimpered quietly and continued to try and get out of my punishment.

He walked into my room and sat on the bed. I was laid over his lap.

"I know you don't want this so I'm only going to give you 10" He said as he gently rubbed my back. I'm guessing he was trying to calm me down first. 

I heard him sigh quietly before he brought his hand down for the first slap. 1 turned to 2, then 3and so on and so forth until he got to 10. 

Once he was done, I was sobbing, and tears were streaming down my face and my ass was hurting. Really really bad....

He pulled me up, so I was basically straddling him. "Now are you going to run away from daddy again my prince?"

I shook my head and mouthed 'no' as I tried to fix my breathing. "Shh shh calm down baby" I looked into his eyes seeing that they were now back to their normal beautiful bright red.

"Come on baby lets go back home" He whispered as he stood up and held me close to his chest. 

We left Alison's apartment and he made sure to lock the door. When we got back to Logan and Lanes apartment Damien gasped.

"What the hell happened here?"

I looked at him and frowned before making the writing motion with my hand. He nodded and stepped over Lanes body... He looked like he was still breathing... Maybe it's because he's a werewolf... That means Logan should be fine to...

He walked into his bedroom and set me on the bed before handing me a pencil and a notebook.

I started writing and when I was done, I handed him the book.

'You were having an argument with Mason, and I was in my nursery with Felix Logan and Lane... They were trying to distract me from it, but it didn't work to well. You were arguing because he was being mean to me... Then we heard a growl and glass breaking then Logan went out to see what was happening then he called Lane then there were was a loud thud and then Lane went out and he screamed then told you to calm down then yelled for Felix to lock the door but he wasn't able to finish his sentence then Felix locked the door and told me to hide under the crib then you started trying to get in the room then you broke the door down and knocked Felix out.. Then you found me, and I passed out due to what I'm pretty sure was hyperventilation... Then I woke up in your room and you tried to touch my hair, but I moved away then I ran to Alison's apartment and that's how we got there'

"Oh my god... He made me angry.... When I'm angry I lose it.... I go into a blind rage, and I don't know what I'm doing... When I was at Alison's apartment, I knew I was looking for you because you ran away, I just didn't know why.... I'm so sorry for anything I said baby boy" He said honestly.

I took the notebook and flipped to another page before writing again...

'While we were still at Alison's apartment, and I was hiding you told me if I didn't come out you wouldn't bring her back...'

He gasped. "Baby...... I didn't mean that baby I swear" I nodded as a way to say that I know he didn't mean it and let him pull me into a hug.

"Do you know where Mason is Chase?"

I grabbed the book again.

'I think you pushed him out the window... That's why it's broken'

"Oh my god"

I looked up at him and he had a genuinely scared look on his face.

"I told my mom with wouldn't happen again"

🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤