thirty three

🖤daddy damien🖤

It's been a few days since the boys went to find Alison and Mason has been a wreck. I have to deal with him and his emotions on top of Chase since he slipped back into headspace and is dependent on my 24/7 since he's in a younger headspace.

I had just put Chase down for a nap and now I have to go check on Mason. He's been sleeping in the twin's room since they left as well as wearing Lanes clothes.

He's really attached to him already.

"Mace? You okay?" I ask softly while peeking into the room. "Yeah, I guess" I hear him mumble. I looked around the room not seeing him anywhere. "Where even are you?" I asked walking fully into the room. The blankets lifted up and Mason sat up a little bit.

"You want something to eat?" I asked him quietly. "I don't want food. I want Lane" He said before pulling the covers back over his head.

"Lane will be back soon Mace" I reassured him. "Promise?" He asks removing the blankets from over his head again. "Yes, baby bro I promise" And for the first time in 3 days my baby brother smiled... He hasn't smiled since Lane left...

"I'm going to make you a sandwich" I said before leaving the room. I quickly peeked into Chase's nursery seeing that he was still sleep before going to make Mason his sandwich.

I grabbed everything I needed and made the sandwich before carrying it to Mason. "Here ya go Mace" I said sitting the plate on the nightstand. "Thanks, Dami" Mason says moving from under the covers. I gave him a small smile and nodded before leaving him alone to eat.

I went back to my room and went on my phone while making sure to listen out for Chase... I installed a baby monitor in his nursery yesterday so I wouldn't have to constantly get up. Plus, this one has a camera so I could keep checking the video to check on him that way.

After a while of being on my phone I heard Chase whine followed by soft cry's. I immediately turned my phone off and went to his nursery.

I slowly opened the door and walked in. "Hey baby boy" I said softly as I walked over to his crib. I picked him up and held him so he would stop crying. "Shh shh it's okay baby... Daddy's here" I whispered soothingly.

Once he calmed down, I carried him over to the changing table so I could change his diaper. After that I decided to just leave him in a diaper and a onesie instead of putting pants on him too.

"Let's go get you a bottle" I said picking him back up. On the way to the kitchen, I checked on Mason seeing that he was now sleeping again. I carried Chase into the kitchen and sat him in his highchair before going to make his bottle.

The whole time he was quietly babbling to himself, and I found it really cute. Once his bottle was heated up, I checked it to make sure it wasn't too hot before giving it to him. "Here you go my prince" I said in a hushed voice as I handed him the bottle then picked him up and carried him to my room. I got on the bed and laid Chase on my chest.

He finished his bottle not long after since there wasn't much in it then I sung to him a little bit and we watched tv. This is kind of how it's been the last few days.

It's like a rinse and repeat type thing.

I mean I don't have a problem with that I just really hope the boys come back soon... I also want them back safe... All of them.

I don't think I would be able to handle how emotional and sad Mason would be if anything happened to Lane. But I also don't think I would be able to handle it if anything happened to any of them... Especially Felix...

So yeah. I hope they make it back safe and sound with Alison for the sake of my little prince.

🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤