eleven

🖤baby chase🖤

Just like usual I woke up in the nursery. Just this time I wasn't in the crib I was on the floor on top of a bunch of blankets. My head was on a pillow and my bunny was lying to the right of me.

From where I was laying, I could see directly to where the crib was. Dadd- I mean Damien was standing over it with his head down. Of course, I had to continue playing his game.

"D-daddy?" I tilted my head a little. I heard him sniffle and he moved his hands up to his face before turning to me. "Hey baby... Have a nice nap?" He came over and picked me up. I nodded once I was in his arms and started to analyze his face. It looked like he had been crying for a while.

"D-daddy sad?" I asked softly. He sniffled again and shook his head. "No baby I'm not sad... Daddy's just going through some stuff right now" I nodded and started to hug him tightly. "C-cuddles make i-it better?"

Damien chuckled and rubbed my back... "Yes, baby cuddles would make it better" He sat down on the floor and wrapped his arms around me tightly. I pulled away after a while and put my hands on his cheeks. "D-daddy better?"

He smiled and nodded. "Yeah, baby daddy feels better." I giggled and clapped softly. "C-Chase make d-daddy better?"

"Mhm.. Baby Chase made daddy all better" I grinned. "Y-yay!" Damien brushed my hair off my forehead before placing a light kiss on my cheek.

"Want some........ Applesauce!" Damien pulled an applesauce pouch out of his pocket making my eyes light up. I started nodding frantically but waited for him to give it to me.

Of course, he opened it then handed it to me. I instantly put it up to my lips and started squeezing the applesauce out the pouch. "T-tank you d-daddy" I grinned with a mouth full of applesauce.

He shook his head and smiled. "Your welcome baby... But please swallow the applesauce first next time"

I giggled and did a little happy dance as I squeezed the fruity sauce into my mouth. I heard the door open then Logan walked in with a sad look on his face. Damien turned around and had a hopeful look on his face, but it soon changed back to sadness when Logan shook his head.

He stood up and place me on my feet. "Go find Uncle Lane." I nodded and bounced out the room but not before giving both Damien and Logan hugs.

I stopped in the hallway between the living room and kitchen. "U-Uncle Wane?" I called. "In the kitchen bub" I giggled happily and skipped into the kitchen.

" 'Ello!" I grinned. "Hey bub" He picked me up and sat me on the counter. He looked at my hand and chuckled. "I thought Damien said you couldn't have any more applesauce for today"

"M-made him f-feel better" Lane nodded. "You made him feel better, so he gave you applesauce?" I nodded. "Y-yup"

"Did he happen to pull it out of his pocket" I nodded again and tilted my head. "I should have known he was sneaking applesauce to you when he went over to the fridge" He shook his head and smiled.

I giggled and handed him the empty pouch so he could throw it in the trash.

Lane picked me back up and took me to the living room. We started watching SpongeBob then Dadd- I mean Damien and Logan came into the living.

"We have to tell you something little one"

🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤