thirty seven

🖤daddy damien🖤

"D-Daddy? Can I h-have applesauce?" Chase asked me. We surprisingly woke up before the boys got back with Alison.

"When did your applesauce obsession come back?" I asked waking into the kitchen for the applesauce. "D-Don't know" He said following after me.

I pulled the applesauce pouch out the fridge and opened it before handing it to him. "T-Thank ou' daddy" He said with a mouth fully of applesauce.

"What did daddy tell you about talking your mouth full?"

He thought about it for a second before looking up at me. "Da-Daddy told Chase not to" He said quietly before looking down. "That's right. Now what do you have to say?"

"I so-sorry" He said pouting slightly. "It's okay baby... Just remember it's not appropriate to talk with your mouth full" I said picking him up. "Ok-Okay. Chase w-will re-remember" He nodded.

I smiled. "Good boy" I kissed his cheek and carried him to the living room and sat on the couch. I turned the tv on and put SpongeBob on for him to watch.

Mason came in a few minutes later and took Chase from my arms. "Uh where are you taking him?" I questioned crossing my arms over my chest.

"I need him for science.... I need to see how long it will take for him to get me to stop tickling him" He responded before laying Chase on the couch to basically tickle him to death. Chase giggled and squealed while trying to squirm away from Mason.

"Why are you torturing my little munchkin" Mason froze and his eyes widened. He slowly turned around while Chase's giggles calmed down.

I looked up seeing Logan Lane Felix and Alison all standing there smiling and in the blink of an eye Mason was in Lane's arms.

I grabbed Chase and carried him over to Alison.

"A-Ali!" He squealed reaching for her. She isn't much taller than Chase so I set him on his feet so he could hug her before I pulled Felix into a hug.

"Thanks for helping bring her back" I whispered to him. "No problem." He responded before pulling away. I then grabbed Logan and hugged him.

I would've hugged Lane last, but Mason wouldn't let him go.

Chase came over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist tightly. "I-I love you daddy" He said with a smile. "I love you too baby boy" I responded as I picked him up.

"Hey Damien? Can we talk?" I hear Felix ask. I turned to him and nodded. He motioned for me to follow him, and he led me to my room.

I sat Chase on my bed and handed him his bear before turning to Felix. "So, what did you want to talk to me about?"

"I'mdatingLogan" He rushed out. It took me a second but when I realized what he said my eyes widened.

"YOUR WHAT??"

🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤