eight

🖤baby chase🖤

I would like to say I have gained a perfectly healthy applesauce obsession thanks to Damien. I was currently sitting on the couch with Lane watching Spongebob and eating you guessed it applesauce.

Damien had to go out and get more because of how much I've been eating it.

He told me after this I can't have anymore. Then I argued with him which resulted in a light spanking and me being sent to the naughty corner.

"Baby boy? I'm back." I got up from the couch and walked over to the front door. I said hi hugged him then took the pouches of applesauce to the living room with me.

"Didn't you have three of those while your daddy was gone little one?" Lane asked.

I glared at him while Damien shook his head. "Hand them over"

"N-no!"

"Do you want another spanking, Chase?"

My eyes widened and I played along with his little game. "N-no D-Daddy... I be g-good"

"Good boy... Now give me the applesauce"

I walked over and placed the box of applesauce into his hands. Lane came over and picked me up. "Come on little one... Let's go get your bunny and blankie" I nodded and laid my head on his shoulder.

Lane is definitely my favorite... Logan's just too happy for me. He wakes up at 8am an comes bouncing into the nursery like it's 12pm to wake me up.

Lane carried me into my ro- I mean the nursery. He set me down and let me grab my bunny and blanket.

"Alrighty bub... Ready?" Lane asked as he picked me back up. I nodded and pulled one of my bunny's ears between my teeth.

"Come here baby boy" Damien grabbed me from Lane and I laid my head on his shoulder and let him slip a pacifier into my mouth. "Ready to go see your sister?"

"Wes D-daddy" I lisped around the pacifier. He chuckled and started walking towards the front door after making sure I had everything I needed.

Lane followed closely behind us as we walked to the elevator then made the short walk from there to my sister's apartment.

Alison gave Damien a key to the apartment for times like this. I still think it was a dumb idea, but I have to live with it, I guess.

"Guess who's back"

He walked into the living room where Ali was sitting, and she looked up and smiled. "Hey bub" I shook my head.

"O-onwy Uncle W-Wane call me d-dat" I lisped around the pacifier again. "How about I call you munchkin then?" I nodded and laid my head back on Damien's shoulder. Lane came over and pinched my cheek. "Such a cutie"

Damien growled at him and slapped his hand away. "Mine!"

"Possessive much" Lane mumbled as he walked away. Damien growled again and put his hand on the back of my head protectively.

"D-daddy?" I started poking his cheek. "Yes baby?" I continued to poke his cheek. "Applesauce pease?"

He rolled his eyes and gave me an applesauce pouch. "T-thank 'ou d-daddy" He smiled "Your welcome baby"

I laid my head on his shoulder and ate my applesauce then fell asleep like usual. Eating applesauce is really really tiring.

🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤