thirty six

🖤daddy damien🖤

"Chase come put your shirt on!" I said sternly. Chase had slipped into the headspace of a three-year-old and he was being really stubborn.

"N-No!" He said back crossing his arms over his chest. The boys got Alison and said they would be back soon, so I wanted Chase to be dressed and not in his pajamas.

"Chase. Alexander. Phoenix. Put. Your. Shirt. On"

"Hmm. N-No" He shook his head. "You are one 'no' away from a punishment.... Now put your shirt on" I said. Chase is a very testy person when he's in headspace. "N-No!" He said with a smile.

My face softened and I nodded my head. "Okay... Alright" I sat the shirt down before walking over to Chase. I picked him up and started carrying him out the room.

"D-Daddy?" Chase questioned poking my cheek. I didn't respond and continued to carry him into the kitchen. I set him back on his feet and pointed to the corner. "You disobeyed daddy so now you're going to go sit in that corner and face the wall"

He looked up at me with wide eyes. "Da-Daddy I sorry.... Cha-Chase no want t-time out!" He stuttered out. "But Chase doesn't have a choice" I said. "P-Please!" He started to cry. "Chase crying isn't going to help... The faster you go sit in the corner the shorter your time out will be"

"B-But-"

"No but's... Go sit in the corner or I'm going to have to spank you" He started crying harder when I said that. "I-I sorry!" He cried out as he started to reach for me.

I sighed and put my head in my hands. "Chase I really don't feel like this.... Please go sit in the corner" I said calmly. "D-Daddy!" He sobbed and continued to reach for me to hold him.

When I didn't do anything, he fell on the floor and just sat there crying. I picked him up and sat him in the corner. "If you're going to sit on the floor and cry you might as well, do it over here" I said.

"Sit here and think about what you did... When your finished crying come find me" I said before walking out the kitchen.

I had no choice but to leave... Standing there watching him cry was breaking my heart.

"Mason. Go watch Chase for me...." I said standing against the door frame. "Where is he?"

"In the kitchen crying...." I stated simply. "And why is he crying?" He questioned.

"Because the boys are coming back with Alison today and I wanted him to be dressed but he didn't want to put his shirt and decided to be testy, so I put him in time out and he didn't want to sit in the corner..."

Mason nodded before going towards the kitchen. I went to my room and sat on the bed. My head immediately made its way to my hands, and I groaned.

Days like this I feel like I'm being a terrible daddy then there's other days where I feel I'm a terrible boyfriend.

I sat that way for a while just thinking till, I heard footsteps. I looked up seeing Mason walking in holding Chase. "He cried himself to sleep" He whispered laying him on the bed. I nodded and thanked him before standing up. I went to get Chase's shirt.

I went back to him and gently pulled it on his body before giving him his bear—which he immediately pulled closer to his chest even in his sleep—and a pacifier. He may be a in a three-year-old headspace, but he still loves his pacifier. I laid next to him and decided a nap wouldn't be so bad.

I quickly texted Mason and told him to wake us up—if we aren't already awake—when they get back. I laid on the bed next to Chase and draped my arm over his back since he was now laying on his stomach before closing my eyes and letting sleep take over.

🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤