Woahh!

Okay guys.....

We officially made it to 200 thousand reads!!

This is honestly like my biggest accomplishment ever!

I wanna say a huge thank u to each and every one of u that has read this story whether u be or a new comer or someone that was here from the very beginning.

And I know some of u are probably wondering what's happening with the sequel/spinoff that I promised.

If u are waiting for that I truly apologize that there hasn't been any updates about it. I haven't rlly been in the right headspace for the last few months with everything happening with the coronavirus as well as personal stuff.

I've also been having terrible writers block since the beginning of the year.

But I can promise u all that there will be a sequel at some point. I have a name, a cover, and the cast list prepared as well as some of the first chapter.

I'm going to start trying to work on it again soon but if i do post it soon I don't know how often I'll be able to update it since I start school again on Tuesday.

But I promise. It will happen!!

I want to once again thank all of u for reading and enjoying this story and I hope some if not all of u stick around for the sequel.

Urs sincerely, AJ ❤️