twenty four

🖤baby chase🖤

I giggled as I quickly crawled away from Mason who was chasing me up and down the hallway.

It's ironic that he's chasing me, and my name is Chase haha I'm so funny.

"I'm going to get you booger" He says running after me. I squealed quietly when my crawling was stopped, and I was in his arms.

"Having a nephew isn't so bad now is it, Mason" I looked up seeing my daddy standing there smiling at us. "Yeah, it really isn't" I looked back to Mason and laid my head on his shoulder and gave him a hug

"Aww thank you booger" He rubbed my back softly. "Is the coast clear Damien?" He asks starting the sway side to side a little bit. "Yeah, it's cool" He said before coming over and taking me from Mason. "Hi baby" He cooed once I was in his arms. I grinned and giggled around the pacifier that was in my mouth and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Did he need a diaper change while you guys were out here?"

"Yeah... Thankfully there's a trash chute right down the hall" Mason responded handing me my build a bear.

I grabbed the bears hand and let it hand down. My daddy carried me into my nursery and set me in my crib. I whined and reached for him.

"Baby you got to take a nap" I whined again and shook my head. "Mason come hold him while I make him another bottle"

Mason came in and immediately picked me up alongside my blanket and my teddy bear.

"How about we go watch a movie in the living-room" He carried me to the living room and sat on the couch sideways, so his legs were stretched across the cushions.

He leaned back and little and laid me down on his chest. He handed me my bear and draped my blanket across me, so it was covering most of my body.

Mason grabbed the remote and went into Netflix. "Mason, I told you to hold him so he would go to sleep... Not to let him watch tv" Daddy sighed as he walked into the living-room with my bottle in his hands. I instantly made grabby hands for it and waited for him to give it to me.

Once he did, I took my pacifier out and replaced it with my bottle.

I looked at the tv noticing that Mason had turned The Princess and the Frog which happens to be one of my all-time favorite Disney movies.

After a while I finished my bottle and handed it to Mason then I put my pacifier back in.

Not long after that my eyes were closing, and I was drifting off to sleep.

The last thing I remember before I was fully asleep was Mason carrying me into my nursery and putting me in my crib before I drifted off to sleep.

🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤