twenty nine

🖤daddy damien🖤

"Damien! Felix won't stop lecturing me!" Mason whines as he comes running into my room with a pout on his face. "I told you already... I tried to help but he doesn't want to listen"

"Why isn't he yelling at you? You're sating a 17-year-old too" He whined again... "I actually asked him that same question and according to him my relationship with Chase is different despite the fact that I in a way forced him into this while you willing started dating Lane"

"Exactly!"

"Mason running to Damien isn't going to help anything" Felix says walking into my room. I groaned and rolled my eyes. "Mason... Here now" I said pointing to my bed. He came over and climbed into my bed next to me. "Felix. Out" I said pointing at the door.

"Fuck no... I'm not going anywhere Damien"

"If you don't get out, I will throw you from right here" I threatened as I sat up. "Try me Damien"

"Okay then..." With one swift hand movement Felix was laying in the hall floor. "You tested me" I shrugged before using my hand to close the.

"Where's Lane?" I asked plopping back down on my pillows. "He went to get food"

"Logan?"

"He was checking on Chase last I checked"

I nodded and grabbed my phone. Mason laid his head on my shoulder and looked up at me. "Thanks for accepting my relationship with Lane" He whispered. "No problem baby bro" I grinned ruffling his hair. "The minute he so much as yells at you for something stupid you come to me, and I'll kill him"

Mason laughed and sat up. "You won't have to worry about that"

"Why not?"

"He's already scared shitless cause I told him I could actually scare him to death"

I shook my head and smiled while pulling him into a hug. "That my little brother"

After that we just sat in my bed and talked for a while till, I heard a knock on my door. "Come in" I called out. The door opened and Chase peeked in. "Hey baby boy. Come here" I said softly as I set my phone on my nightstand.

He came over and climbed on the bed before laying on top of me. His head was on my chest and his legs were either side of mine.

"You feel better little prince?" I asked softly rubbing his back. He nodded "You guys want me to go?" Mason asked getting off the bed. Just as I was about to respond I was stopped. "N-No"

I looked down at Chase who was now looking at Mason. "He speaks!" Mason grinned causing Chase to blush a little. "D-Don't g-go"

"You sure bubbles?" He asks softly. "I-I'm s-sure" Chase nodded and put is head back on my chest. "If you say so" He immediately got back in the bed. Chase rolled off me, so he was in between us.

"D-Don't l-let la-lane hurt y-you" He stuttered out as he wrapped his arms around Mason.

"I won't bubble... I promise"

Chase pulled away and smiled before pulling both of us into a group hug. "I lo-love you g-guys" Smiles appeared on both of our faces.

"We love you too Chase" We said in unison causing us all to start laughing.

I'm so happy that they're getting along.

Now if only I could get Felix to not hate Lane...

🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤