seven

🖤baby chase🖤

I can't believe I just agreed to being his fucking baby just so he would take me back to my sister. I didn't know what else to do. I just wanted to go home.

Apparently, he took me to a different floor of the apartment building which just so happens to actually be Logan and Lanes apartment.

Of course, they had to come with us. I was following Damien through the halls clutching by bunny close to my chest while Logan and Lane stood on both sides of me.

He stopped in front of a door. "Here we are... Go ahead and knock" I glanced up at him before lightly knocking on the door.

Alison opened the door and gasped. "C-Chase?"

"A-Ali" Tears formed in her eyes as she pulled me into a tight hug. "I was so worried about you Chase. And omg you're talking again" She whispered in my ear. She pulled away then looked at the guys. "Who are they?"

I pointed to each of them as I said their names. "D-Damien... L-Logan a-and Lane" she nodded then thanked them for bringing me back.

She invited them in and surprisingly Damien explained it all. She questioned why he kidnapped me--which was more like her yelling at him Logan and Lane and cursing all of them out--and he explained that too. Damien Logan and Lane all got bitch slapped by my sister then she yelled at me for agreeing to being his baby.

Of course, I told her that it was the only way he would bring me home, but she still didn't accept it.

While they talked, I got up and went to my room. I plopped down on my bed and pulled my stuffed bunny to my chest.

Damien came in and sat next to me. Before I knew it, I was in his lap. "Since you promised to be my baby you have to start calling me daddy"

I tilted my head to the side. "Hmm.... N-no"

He chuckled and smirked. "Do you want a spanking Chase?" My eyes widened and I shook my head. "N-no!" His smirk grew "No what?"

"N-no D-Daddy" I looked down. "I want you to be my boyfriend too Chase... Not just my little"

I looked at him and nodded softly. I will admit that he is handsome, but I won't be able to help the fact that it'll feel forced.

He stood up and placed me on my feet. "Would you like some applesauce baby?" My eyes lit up and I nodded quickly. He chuckled and pulled an applesauce pouch out his pocket. He opened it then handed it to me.

"What do you say?" I looked up at him. "T-thank you D-Daddy" He smiled.

"Your welcome baby"

🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤