Author Note

Author Note:

 Annyeong all my lovely readers...

Sorry for disappearing for a while, I’ve just been really sad lately and there was a time where my self-esteem got knocked down because of my English teacher. Apparently I’m told that I’m a terrible writer and that I can’t do the subject ‘English’.

 I’ve tried... I really tried doing the best I can. Why is it that just because you are in the top class of the school it causes everyone to have high expectations of you?

 So please, all my readers, please be patient with me for when I update. I would really be grateful if you can help me improve my English and point out any grammatical errors that I make.

 Help me become a better writer for all of you.

 :)

I really love all my readers and the only way I get to show any gratitude is by updating when I have time and even doing that is already something I’m struggling to do.

So to all my loyal readers, THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the support this far and God bless you all.

XOXO

There is another reason as to why I haven’t been updating, my friend and I have been starting on a new book that is titled:

 'Royal Assassin’

 It is a BTS fan fiction and I would really appreciate it if you can check it out for me, pleaseJ

 Last but not least...

 “DRIVE FAST AND DIE LAST” is another book that I’ve been working on with a friend. The trailer is in the media so feel free to open it and watch it ;)

 ~Kamsahamnida 

XOXO