Chapter 21- Mei-Xing takes a stand

A/N:

Annyeong Everyone!!! ^_^

Thank you all so much for the 5k+

I promised an update and I like to update regularly, This chapter was so long that I decided to split it into two.

I will be making a double update today.

Kris will appear in the next chapter.

I will post the next chapter in an hour or two. Because it still needs some editing. MianT^T

Enjoy this chapter for now

Saranghae <3

________

Chapter 21

Baekhyun’s POV

 “ Leech!”

 “Fur face!!!”

 -_-

 Zelo and Sehun are always the ones to end up fighting or trash talking against one another.

 I so badly wanted to stop them but I had my own battles to deal with at the moment.

Zelo growled and he was about to punch Sehun straight in the face but Zelo got stopped by-

 O.O

 What the f!@#$\...

 ...

 ...

...

...

...

...

Mei-Xing got hold of Zelo’s fist and stopped it barely an inch away from making contact with Sehun’s face. Everyone was so shocked as to what happened right now and how is this even possible?

 Mei-Xing is just a human and she doesn’t possess any vulnerable strength to take on a werewolf.

 What surprised us more was when she twisted Zelo’s hand and she pushed back Zelo’s fist with no effort. Her nails also scratched his skin.

 Oh crap... this is embarrassing for a werewolf to be overtaken by a human girl.

 Jongup dashed to Zelo’s side because he was closer to him than the rest of the pack. Jongup looked a little more furious... but I realised that his appearance next to Zelo was just a distraction. Daehyun was actually the one on planning to attack Mei-Xing from behind.

 Sehun fell for the trap and went for Jongup leaving Mei-Xing totally vulnerable to be attacked by Daehyun.

 Or not...O.O

 Mei-Xing got down on the floor and spinned her right leg over in a 360 degree rotation in an attempt to knock Daehyun off his feet. Mei-Xing succeeded at her defence and she quickly got up from the floor.

 She posed into a fighting position preparing for another attack.

 But no attack was made after Daehyun collided with the concrete floor and he didn’t bother getting up again.

 Her facial expression was stern and serious. I’ve never seen her like this. She always looked scared or shy and she would always scream for no apparent reasons -_-