Chapter 46

Chapter 46

Previously on Most Wanted Blood

While Mei-Xing was trying to stay awake. She turned her head to look where her classmates were.

They were standing and it seemed like as if they were all staring in a certain direction, at a certain someone...

Who are they looking at?... wondered Mei-Xing as she followed their gaze and then she finally noticed that another third blonde headed figure appeared next to Ming.

Mei-Xing's vision turned blurry before she could see who it was, but even though Mei-Xing's vision faded into darkness, she was not mistaken of the name of someone being mentioned.

"Kris?"

_SFA_ Infirmary_

"Is she awake yet?" D.O asked softly.

"Let's see." said Lay as he and eight other heads moved to hover over Mei-Xing's body.

Mei-Xing opened her eyes slowly. She has grown accustomed to the scent of antibiotics and the annoying yet grateful sound of the heart monitor reminding her that she was still alive.

Hospital? Again?... thought Mei-Xing as she sighed tiredly and then she tried to sit up.

But just as she raised her head, she was shocked to see a bunch of familiar faces surrounding her hospital bed... and especially one that was really up close to her face.

"Mei-Xing ah!" shouted Baekhyun as he was the first to jump on the empty space next to Mei-Xing and then he hugged her tightly.

"Hyung I want to hug her too!" said Tao as he accidentally pushed Baekhyun over onto the floor and then he hugged Mei-Xing.

"Can someone explain to me how I got here?" Mei-Xing chuckled as Tao let go of the hug.

Baekhyun stood up from the floor, glared at Tao and then he sat on Mei-Xing's right while Tao sat on her left. "You didn't look too good when you passed out after Ming landed you back on the ground. Jaejoong sensei immediately rushed you to the infirmary."

"Oh... I remember now..." said Mei-Xing.

"Yeah... you were out for more than two hours. Classes were dismissed just about a half hour ago." said Baekhyun. "We bought a whole bunch of things while you were sleeping."

"We got the food!" shouted Tao and Chanyeol at the same time, each of them holding up takeaways.

"I b-brought flowers..."said Sehun shyly as he handed Mei-Xing a bouquet of beautiful different coloured roses.

"Gomawo Sehun. They are beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you though..." said Sehun softly.

"I got steamed buns!" shouted Xiumin.

"I got... er... uhm... I think I forgot what I brought." said Lay as he blinked a few times before realising what he got for Mei-Xing. "Oh I remember! I got strawberry yoghurt."

Baekhyun face-palmed.

"...and I got the fruit salad to go with it. I read that it is healthy." said D.O.

"I got myself!" exclaimed Chen causing Mei-Xing to giggle but not for long as her eyes widened at everything they brought for her. "How am I supposed to eat all of this?"

Baekhyun lifted up Tupperware boxes. "You don't have to eat everything for now. I got these lunch boxes so that you can take home."

"Arasseo. Kamsahamnida for the food. I promise to eat well." said Mei-Xing as she thanked everyone and then she opened her sealed chopsticks to enjoy the food and snacks prepared for her.