Chapter 26- A cold hearted Vampire

Chapter 26

Sehun’s POV

It is now Tuesday evening.

We are all in the changing room getting ready for tonight’s Elementricks Class.

My mind is filled with thoughts about Mei-Xing. I really hope we won’t be doing any combat fighting tonight, for her sake.

"I wonder how this evening session is going to turn out.” I heard Lay saying as he was rummaging through his locker looking for his spray deodorant.

“ Ne. Now that we have a girl in our classroom... I wonder if the rules are going to stay the same.” D.O agreed to what Lay said.

“ It all depends on what Jaejoong-sensei has planned. Principal Song has probably already told sensei about Mei-Xing being our new classmate.” Suho said as he was busy drying his wet hair with a towel.

 A few of us nodded our heads in approval.

 I just sat there on the bench with my usual unreadable expression. I can’t just sit and wait to hear what Jaejoong sensei has planned.

I know Mei-Xing is capable of fighting and all but... I don’t know if she realises how strong vampire elementalists are.

We are not the same as purebred vampires. Vampire- Elementalist can even live off normal food whereas purebred vampires feed on blood, and only blood.

 I was quite impressed with the behaviour of the vampire students at the Academy. None of the vampires showed any sign of attacking her... yet.

 I knew the only reason Mei-Xing was still alive until now is because there would always be one of us walking alongside her.

 We never let her walk alone amongst the school corridors. Especially when she walks in the vampire section.

 My thoughts were disrupted by Chanyeol who just came out of the shower and Chen went to shower after him.

 “Jaejoong-sensei should let us practise manipulating our powers tonight. I’m too tired to do some fighting...” Chanyeol complained and he threw his wet towel straight at my face. I pulled the towel slowly down from my face and I just glared at him.

 -_-

 Chanyeol came to sit down next to me and soon Baekhyun also sat on my other side.

 Luhan also just finished dressing him into a light grey cuff pants and went to his locker. “Tired of doing what?” Luhan asked Chanyeol.

 “Er... nothing.”

 “Exactly.” Luhan rolled his eyes in annoyance .

 “ Luhan Hyung, can I borrow your spray?” Lay asked Luhan.

 “ Sure...”Luhan tossed the spray deodorant to Lay and shut his locker door closed. Luhan then left the changing room to join Tao, Xiumin and Kai who were already on the training field.

 “Everyone, please listen to me.” Suho said loud enough for everyone to hear.

 We all stopped with whatever we were doing and focused our gaze at Suho.

 “No matter what happens tonight, remember not to underestimate Mei-Xing, arasseo?” said Suho. For some reason, he looked directly at me as if he knew I was thinking about her the entire time.

 We all remained silent for a while indicating that we were having doubts. Jaejoong-sensei is a type of person who you should always... and I mean you should always do what he tells you to do.