Most Wanted Blood {EXO fanficion}

~Introduction~

In legends it is stated that since the beginning of time, the world was known to be made up of various life forms, where each life form consisted of various mysteries as well as possessing otherworldly secrets.

Whereby, each creation was either brought into existence from fire, clay or light.

The universe was home to Creatures of all kinds, each with their respective mystique qualities.

There were creatures that had horns, beaks, fangs, spikes, claws, talons, furs, wings, thorns and fins.

There were creatures that had hair of cotton, copper, grass, water, crystals, spikes and even flames.

There were creatures that had eyes and skin of all colours known to man. Some tattooed and others glittered with sparkles whereas others might not even have skin at all.

There were creatures that breathed through their lungs and others through their skin, others had gills to breathe under water and others could breathe fire...and there were some who weren't breathing at all.

There were creatures of all sizes- ranging from being as massive enough to hold a planet in the palm of their hands to smaller creatures that could not even be seen with a naked eye.

Each creation was unique.

Each creation was special.

Each creation was powerful.

Each creation had their different commandments, each had their separate duty, and each creation had their purposes in life.

Each creation was simply... different.

But...

Each creation had and will always have the one thing in common.

Death.