Chapter 45

Chapter 45

_SFA_ Elementricks Field_

Everyone was lined up once again for the second session of Elementricks class.

Jaejoong flexed his muscles before energising up to use his powers to create a huge mountain at the far end of the Elementricks field. He smirked before turning his attention to everyone and then he clapped his hands once. "For this evening's lesson... we are going to be playing a little game." said Jaejoong excitedly. "A game called 'Damsel in Distress'. I will be splitting everyone into two teams excluding Mei-Xing."

Suddenly Sehun pouted. "Why is Mei-Xing not going to be part of a team?"

"Because obviously she is going to have to be the damsel in distress." said Jaejoong and face palmed. "Or would you rather prefer to be the damsel, Sehun?"

Everyone laughed lightly as Sehun looked away from embarrassment.

Jaejoong also spared a small smile as he continued to explain as to how this game works. "Like I said, there will be two teams called 'The Evil Keepers' and of course, 'The White knights.' It is the duty of the 'White Knights' to do whatever means necessary to save the damsel who is in this case-Mei-Xing- while the 'Evil Keepers' must use whatever means necessary to make sure that the White Knights don't ever save the damsel."

Baekhyun raised his hand to ask a question. "This means we get to use our powers right?" he asked excitedly.

"Ne." replied Jaejoong sensei. "Does everyone understand?"

"Ne." everyone said in unison....except Kai.

Kai was the only one who seemed to be out of focus and didn't even notice Jaejoong sensei approaching him.

"Kai?"

"S-sensei." Kai said a little startled.

"Kai, are you feeling okay? You seem distracted this evening." Jaejoong asked worriedly.

"A-ani sensei. I'm fine. Jinjja..." said Kai with a smile hoping Jaejoong would stop asking him anything anymore. But everyone knows that it is impossible to lie to Jaejoong sensei. He is probably going to bother Kai about it some other time again.

Jaejoong motioned with his fingers for Kai to step closer to him. Kai obliged and Jaejoong leaned down to whisper something in his ear. "I need you to teleport her up to the edge of the cliff and leave her there." he said bluntly.

Kai nodded. "Ne, sensei." said Kai and then he walked over to Mei-Xing.

He held out his hand for her to take it. As she placed her hand in his, he couldn't help but to look away and teleport immediately.

His landing was unsteady as he wasn't focusing. Why would she be in love with Luhan? What has Luhan done to make her fall for him? Why am I too late? If only I confessed to her... thought Kai.

"Omona... its so high." said Mei-Xing as she looked down, almost tripping over the edge.

"Yah be careful!" shouted Kai as he got hold of her arms and jerked her towards him. Kai hugged Mei-Xing so tightly that he could even feel her heart beating against his chest.

"I got you..." thought Kai as he stroked the back of her head while Mei-Xing slowly began to calm down from fright.

Kai broke the hug and was about to teleport back when he felt a strong grip pulling him back by his sweater.

He saw Mei-Xing looking up at him with worried eyes. Kai averted his gaze and without saying anything to her, he simply turned around and removed her grip from his sweater and then he teleported back to where Jaejoong and his classmates were waiting for him.