Chapter 15- Joong-ki's Past ( Part 2)

Chapter15- Part 2

 Baekhyun’s POV

 I’m panting and sweating right now as if it was possible for me to do so.

 Principal Song and I eventually got out of the book. That time travelling thing that just happened right now was really intense.

 The trip to Principal Song’s past was heartbreaking. I never imagined that a good person like Principal Song Joong-ki had such a terrible past and a horrifying childhood.

 I was now again seated in the chair opposite Principal Song and the room looked as if nothing happened.

 I remembered before we went into the past, the room looked as if it was being hit by a tornado. Yet right now... everything seems to be in place.

 The cabinet was tidy, there were no paged lying around, the windows were closed and...Principal Song was still shirtless.

 -_-

The office looked exactly the same as if we never left.

 I took this moment of silence to gather all the information that I was suppose to take note of.

 I listed everything in my head.

 At their first destination Principal Song was only four years old.

 Principal Song came from the village of the stars.

 His appa was a terrible person... more badly than a terrible person. His father was also Korean and he was the second in command of the star army. The person responsible for the scars that were on his back was also his appa who use to give him slashes and harsh beatings.

 Principal Song had a mother that was burnt to her death because she was classified as a traitor to their village. He was six years old at that time.

 Principal Song had a sister named Chunhua who was very powerful and had the abilities of two supernatural beings.

 Chunhua’s true identity was that she was a daughter of another man that their mother had an affair with. Chunhua’s father was a Chinese wizard that was never heard from ever again.

 Principal Song had left the village with an unknown man in the attic.

 -_-

 There were many missing pieces to this past and I’m hoping that Principal Song will be answering me.

 Principal Song was also seated in his seat and was panting heavily. I saw a few flames coming from his shoulders but the flames disappeared after a few seconds. This must probably be the after effect of the time travelling.

 It is not easy having to manipulate more than one element at once.

 Principal Song got up from his seat to dress him properly again.

 " What happened to Chunhua’s appa?” This was the first question I asked the principal. Out of everyone that could have done something and who was the cause of this past happenings was because of this wizard that made Joong-ki’s mother pregnant.

 " Well, as you now know, Chunhua’s appa was a wizard and after the war between elementalist and spell casters, contact between the two beings were strictly forbidden. Remember that the battle ended when I was four years old. One year later when Chunhua became five years old when her true identity was discovered. By this time... it was laready too late for Chunhua's appa to enter the village to take her. ” I tried to explain.