Chapter 14- Kkaebsong...

Chapter 14

Mei-Xing’s POV

Baekhyun waved and left the classroom.

He left me here... with them.

Fortunately Mr. Jung was still in class or else I would have run along with Baekhyun. I wouldn’t want to spend another moment in this classroom fearing for my life.

I’m glad their focus was still on Mr Jung as D.O was still trying to know why classes were being dismissed. Mr Jung looked as if he was sweating bullets right now because  of everyone’s facial expression.

Most of the boys were giving a creepy smirk at Mr Jung with their intriguing vampire eyes.

(--,)

Except D.O who was like :

(oo,)

(A/N: Hahahahaha do you get it? You don’t? *pouts*...  Oh okay let’s get back to the story T^T)

Luckily for Mr.Jung, he was saved by the bell.

Ding * *Ding* *Ding* *Ding* *Ding**Ding**Ding* *Ding**Ding**Ding*

Was that the dismissal bell? It sounded more of a giant clock that signalled the hour of ten o’ clock.

“That was the bell. We should all leave now.” I heard Lay speaking as he got his books and placed them in his backpack.

“Annyeong everyone and don’t forget that there will be no classes, arasseo.” Mr. Jung said as he hurriedly teleported out of the classroom. I’m guessing he had to leave fast or else he would have to deal with our questions again.

“Ne, Annyeong Sir.” Everyone greeted but Mr. Jung had already left.

The boy called Luhan looked as if he didn’t even hear the dismissal bell. He was still sitting in the same position with his hands on his forehead and his elbows resting on the desk.

He looked stressed out and something was definitely bothering him. He only came back to his senses when Sehun walked over to him.

Sehun and Luhan were then first to leave the classroom.

“Mei-Xing it was nice meeting you tonight and take good care of that medical book for me.” Lay spoke up and left the classroom with Tao and Chen after they all greeted.

“Zainjian( Chinese-Goodbye) Mei-Xing.” Xiumin greeted from his desk and speeded out of the class.

I was in my seat and looked over to the opposite desks trying to spot Chanyeol because I heard him say that he will be taking me home. I looked closer to the right side where the other desks were and I saw Suho at his writing table sorting out some paper work with D.O.

But I couldn’t see Chanyeol anywhere in the classroom. O.O Where is he?

Just as soon as I looked away from the desks, I moved myself to get the medical book that was on Lay’s table and then...

“So I see you are into medicine studies.”

I got shocked to see Chanyeol in Lay’s seat beside me and I almost let out a frightening scream. Instead I covered my mouth to prevent that from happening.

He slouched in the seat with his one leg crossed over the other on the desk, he was also paging through the book that Lay gave me because there was something that I wanted to know.

I could feel my heart beating so fast right now because of his sudden appearance.

Seriously -_- Chanyeol and Baekhyun would make a perfect couple because they are both very good at appearing and frightening the life out of a person...especially out of me.