Chapter 9- Apprehension

Chapter 9

 Mei-Xing’s POV

 “ So are you ready to join your classmates at Class 365? Baekhyun asked as soon as I tidied up my room.

 “N-Ne.” I replied nervously and not because I’m going to be part of a class that was filled with vampires, but because this was going to be the first time that I will actually be part of a class!

 “ Oh wait...Firstly before we go, I will have to change into my own clothes.” Baekhyun said, “...my clothes are in one of the rooms. I will be back in a flash and then we can drive, arraseo ( okay)?

 I nodded and he went to one of the rooms where he said that his clothes were and he had to get dressed.

 I again made my way down to the kitchen to pour myself a glass of water. I got hold of cold bottled water from the fridge but as soon as I closed the fridge door... Baekhyun appeared.

 “AH-hmphmm!!!!!” I was about to scream at the top of my lungs but Baekhyun covered my mouth once again.

 “I told you what would happen to you if you were going to scream, didn’t I?” Baekhyun spoke in a warning tone and released his hand that was covering my mouth. “ You pabo, I told you I will be back in a flash!”

 I placed the water bottle back into the fridge because I was so startled by Baekhyun that I no longer felt thirsty -_-

 “Baekhyun you really have to stop appearing like that... it’s creepy.”

 “Haha Mianhae... it is just an old habit.”

 I liked his outfit. It was a simple white coat, black pants, and a long white sleeved undershirt.

 {A/N: Picture the boys in their overdose performance outfit on stage. [Live] EXO - 중독 (Overdose) (Showcase Comeback 140415}

 “Okay lets go now.”  I was about to walk pass him but then he stopped me.” Seriously what is it this time Baekhyun?!.” I complained when he stopped me from walking off.

 “You are missing something.”

 “ What?”

 “ Usually I prefer girls not to wear makeup but....” He said as he got something from his back pocket.

 “Black Eyeliner?!!” I asked him as I recognised the pencil-like-shape object.

 “Ne ^_^” Baekhyun said and he handed me the eyeliner. I quickly ran up to my room to apply my eyeliner in the mirror that was in my bedroom.

 I came back and stood at the bottom of the stairs with a poker face -_- Do you want to know why?

 “ Baekhyun... explain now!” I said as I pointed to the top of my head that had exactly sixteen little lights that were forming a crown on the top of my head.

 “Oh... about that O.O” Baekhyun started explaining,“ Well you see Mei-Xing... my element is light and not fire. So when I lighted your birthday cake I actually made little stars onto the top of the candles so that it could look like candle flames.” Baekhyun answered me.

 “ Then how did these “little stars” end up on my head?” I asked him again ad walked closer to him, he seemed to be getting more tensed at each step I took.

 “Y-your eyes were closed when you made your wish. When you blew out the candles you ended up blowing the stars into the air and that was how it landed on your head. I didn’t tell you of the stars that were on your head because I thought they looked really pretty on you...”