Chapter 22- SkittleThief

Chapter 22

Suho’s POV

 As soon as all the werewolves left, Chen and Tao drove off with Xuimin.

 “ I hate that disrespectful kid. ” Sehun complained about Zelo and he balled his fist in anger.

There is no feud between vampires and werewolves. The only feud there is, is Zelo and Sehun.

 That’s it.

 Those two maknae’s are invasive.  There is no helping those two -_-

 “ Don’t let Zelo get his claws under your skin.” I told Sehun before he got any more furiated than he already is.

 We were now all inside the elevator but each one of use were quite a distance from Mei-Xing. Were we scared of her?

 Aniyo. Pfft. Of course not...

 Well... maybe we were.

 Only a little.

 Looking at her right now made me think about the fighting moves she did and the strength she used to stop Zelo’s fist.

 She is something else... I better keep a close eye on her.

 Mei-Xing looked to my direction and our eyes met for a split second. I averted my gaze when she noticed that I was staring at her.

 *ting*

 The elevator doors opened and we all stepped outside... still a distance away from Mei-Xing.

 We all stopped walking when we noticed Mei-Xing wasn’t walking beside us.

 I turned around and I saw her standing a few feet away from us. She was pulling the ends of her long sleeve jersey and biting her lips as if she was about to burst into tears.

 Oh no...

 Baekhyun speeded towards her. Chanyeol, Sehun and I followed him.

 “ Mei-Xing Ah... gwaenchana?”

 “You are all acting as if you care. I might not be a vampire but I know the sense of fear all too well. You are afraid of me... aren’t you?” Mei-Xing asked as she looked up at us with slow tears escaping from her eyes.

 I didn’t know what to say or do.

 Mei-Xing’s POV

 “ Aniyo, we are not afraid of you.” Baekhyun said to me with no facial emotion.

 Pfft. I know that he is lying.

 I’m not stupid-_-

 I knew this was going to happen if I showed any of my skills. People would think that I was some sort of a freak or something.

 “ If I was afraid of you then I’m sure we wouldn’t have been friends now, wouldn’t we?” Baekhyun came forward and he was about to hug me but Sehun hugged me instead.

 “ Dude! I was suppose to hug her.” Baekhyun complained.

 As Sehun hugged me I heard him say something loud enough for everyone to hear. “ You really didn’t have to stop Zelo. It’s not that I could have protected myself... it’s just that...” Sehun leaned in closer so that he could whisper in my ear. “ I just don’t want to see you get hurt , Mei-Xing.”

 Sehun broke the hug but placed his arm around my waist again.“Sorry Hyung, but Mei-Xing is mine.” Sehun said as he winked at my direction and caused my cheeks to flare up.