Chapter 32( Part 1)- Go to the party they said, It will be safe they said...

Chapter 32

_Mei-Xing’s House_

D.O’s POV

It is now Saturday afternoon.

Sehun, Chanyeol and I decided to visit Mei-Xing an hour before Chen’s birthday party which starts at eight.

Chanyeol knocked on the door and in a few seconds, Mei-Xing opened it. “Annyeong.” She greeted us and she looked so tired as if she hadn’t slept a wink this morning.

“Annyeong Mei-Xing.” We all greeted her and Sehun gave her an instant hug and he doesn’t seem to want to let go of her.

“Yah Sehun... I don’t think Kai would appreciate you having skin ship with his girlfriend.” I scoffed at Sehun and pulled him away from her.

“Pfft. Kai doesn’t stand a chance.” Chanyeol rolled his eyes and laughed.

“Actually... Kai asked Mei-Xing last night to be his date.” I said matter of factly.

“Mwo?!” Both Sehun and Chanyeol seemed utterly surprised. Haha, I love knowing things before anyone else does.

(--,)

“It is true. Go ahead and ask Mei-Xing.” I pursed my lips. I raised my one hand in the air to surrender and my other hand was pointing to Mei-Xing in the doorway.

“Mei-Xing... are you and K-Kai dating?” Sehun looked more shocked and pale than he already is.

I’m laughing internally.

“Yah D.O!” She playfully punched my arm and I couldn’t help but notice her blush. “Aniyo Sehun, Kai just asked me last night if he could come fetch me to drop me off at the party tonight. That’s all.” She said in a panicking tone.

She is just too cute...

“You can all come inside the house. Oh and speaking of Kai... Do you perhaps know where he is?” Mei-Xing asked me.

“Molla...” I shrugged my shoulders and walked into her house. Chanyeol and Sehun also shrugged their shoulders and entered with me.

Truth is... I really do not know where Kai is.

Kai has been busy all morning trying to put together the perfect outfit no matter how many times I told him that we are just going to a party. Also... Kai said that he had something to take care of so he would be arriving a little late to fetch Mei-Xing.

Hmm...I wonder what Kai is up to.

Mei-Xing locked the door and when we were halfway through the corridor...

We were stopped by a foot tall wolf. I wanted to pick it up and cuddle it but... vampires haven’t really had the best of relationship with wolves.

I was going to walk past it but it stopped me from walking further into the house and it growled uncontrollably. For a baby wolf, it really has fast speed and a really bad temper.

“Mei-Xing... is there something wrong with it?” I said pointing to the wolf that looked like he was going to rip me into tiny pieces... literally.

“I don’t know.” She said as she picked him up from the ground and ruffled his fur. “His name is Snow. He has been quite strange recently and whenever I have someone over then he gets all growling and grumpy.”

“Oh...”I said.

“Maybe he just doesn’t like vampires.” I said again.

“Or maybe he just doesn’t like you.”Sehun said and caused Chanyeol to chuckle that was standing next to him.