Chapter 30- The missions

Chapter 30

 _SFA Class 365_

 Tao POV

 It is now Friday.

I'm now sitting all alone in my seat of Classroom 365. I ignored the laughter and conversations amongst my classmates in the classroom.

Chen is my seat mate but he is having a conversation with Xiumin in front of me. They are too probably having the same conversation of what happened last night.

 At the moment...I could feel how I'm getting lost in my own world of thoughts. What happened last night?

 What the hell was Baekhyun thinking? He totally lost his mind yesterday...

 Baekhyun should not have mixed his bad words with his bad mood. Baekhyun might get the opportunity in the future to be in a good mood again but he shall never have the opportunity to replace the bad words which he spoke...

 I sighed inwardly.

 My thoughts were interrupted when I sensed Suho entering the classroom with Mei-Xing beside him.

She looked so dazed and distracted as if her mind was someplace else and she was clinging so tightly onto her book which Lay had given to her a few weeks ago.

Thinking of Lay reminded me that he said that he won't be coming to class tonight because he was busy doing some research. So he will be spending a few hours at the library this evening.

I got out of my seat and I went to sit on Lay's empty seat so that I could be seated next to Mei-Xing.

Suho hugged her and she was now walking slowly to her empty seat that was right next to me now. "Ni hao Mei-Xing." I greeted her as I pulled out the chair for her to sit down.

"Hey..." She greeted back and she gave me a half smile.

She sat down slowly and heaved a heavy sigh as if she had the burden of the world on her shoulders.

"Mei-Xing... Are you okay?" I asked her in Chinese so that I could sound more concerned than I really am.

Mei-Xing's eyes were fixed on nothing in particular and she only realised I was speaking to her when I shrugged her shoulders. She seemed to be really lost in her thoughts...

"Mei-Xing..." I said and snapped my fingers in front of her face.

"Hm...I'm sorry. yes, I'm okay." She chuckled and acted as if she was really doing okay.

I decided to leave her alone for a while and every few seconds I would watch her and then I would see that she is looking to the direction of the classroom door.

 "You don't have to worry much about them Mei-Xing. Baekhyun and Luhan will be fine." I said when I realised that Luhan and Baekhyun haven't arrived at class yet.

I figured that she is probably looking for them.

"Tao... can you please tell me why they fought yesterday?" She asked me in a pleading tone that I just couldn't deny.

"Mei-Xing I don't-"

"Please Tao, I feel that everyone is keeping things from me and whenever I have questions, then no one tends to answer them. Please... I just want to know why they fought. Was it because of me?"

I looked away from her and focused on the books in front of me. What should I tell her? I don't want her to feel that she could be the cause of possibly breaking a friendship between Luhan and Baekhyun.