Chapter 24- Identified

Chapter 24

 Joong-ki’s POV

 _Principal Joong-ki’s Office_

 “ Jaejoong... Yunho... Changmin... Yoochun...Is anyone listening to me!!?”

 Aish...It is already late in the afternoon and soon the night classes will be starting for the night walkers of the Academy.

 At the moment now I was trying my best in trying to get everyone’s attention but everyone was in a panic mode.

 -_-

 “ This is absurd!” Jaejoong screamed.

 “The situation is going totally out of control!” Yoochun admitted.

 “Everyone should be evacuated!” Yunho said with a serious expression.

 “ What are we going to do?” Changmin whined like he wanted to cry.

 “ I’m a fairy...” I said while I was rubbing the one side of my temple with an annoyed expression. No one was taking note of me or listening to me, despite the fact that I was the school’s principal.

 I took a deep breath in and I exhaled loudly. I was getting a serious headache now.

 “ We should send the learner’s home!” Yunho screamed and Yoochun nodded his head in approval.

 “Perhaps we should just close the school!”  Changmin looked tensed and sat down onto one of the couches in my office.

 “We are going to need help!” Jaejoong said.

 “ I’m pregnant -_-” I said again hoping that someone was taking note of me.

 But aniyo... Each of them is still making a noise as If I wasn’t even here in the room.

 -_-

 That’s it. I had enough of their noise.

 “ CAN EVERYONE CALM DOWN!!!” I screamed.

 I used my powers and I froze everyone in a fixed position.

 Jeez... Usually I would be the one who goes into fright mode. Through all the years of being with them, as my friends and colleagues, they never showed any sign of fear or panic.

 Something is definitely going on but we have no idea what.

 I unfroze everyone and they all seated down quietly. Jaejoong was looking pensive as always and Changmin sat up straight on the couch where he was laying down a moment ago.

 Except Yunho who was leaning with his head against his forearm against the wall looking like a model.

 Junsu returned last week and I gave him the sample’s we collected so that he could analyse the investigation of the Lake incident further.

 The samples had to undergo a procedure called forensic entomology. Junsu had to examine the samples for any elements such as sand, stone, or even insects that were present within the tested sample. By doing this examination he could determine the approximate time of death of the body.

 Junsu also did analysing of the DNA within the given sample and Junsu also did other materials identification.

 We were all supposed to patiently wait for Junsu to come to the office because he will be returning with the results of the Lake incident investigation.

 I again took a deep breath before speaking to them again.

 “We need to form a plan of action.” I said in a calm manner and I got everyone’s attention now. “ Let us start from the beginning.”