Chapter 43

Chapter 43

_SFA_ Elemental Section_

"These chains are no longer of use. They are all tainted with blood." said a tall figure as he levitated and inspected each of the connected metal chains that were used to carry out his and his group's demonic deeds.

"Jin, I know." snapped a younger voice named Yoongi. "I already sent Jungkook out ages ago to buy a new set before we move on to our next target."

"Remind me why we are going to need chains and weapons this time?" asked Jimin who was busy practicing with a manriki-gusari.

"It is because our next target is a werewolf." said Namjoon as he sighed and rubbed his temples. "We can use our powers to capture a werewolf but because a werewolf is really strong, we have no choice but to rely on extra measures such as using weapons and using a chain to keep it still."

"Oh..."said Jimin and then accidently whacked Hoseok with the manriki-gusari.

"Owah! What did you do that for?!" whined Hoseok.

Jimin smiled. "I'm so sorry... I meant it." he smirked.

"Why you little-"Hoseok was about to throw a kunai at Jimin but then Namjoon stopped their petty fight.

"Do we have everything we need?" asked Jin, exasperated at the preparation for what needs to be done in the upcoming two days.

"Yep." said Hoseok tiredly. "We have everything except for the new set of chains."

"Jungkook is taking so long..." Yoongi groaned in annoyance. "Where the hell is that maknae anyway?!" shouted Yoongi when suddenly...

The door of the underground basement opened with a loud bang and Jungkook came rushing in.

"Jungkook what took you-"Namjoon was about to ask him but he got cut off from his sentence.

"Hide everything! We have unexpected visitors heading this way." said Jungkook and then he accidently threw the new set of chains together with those that were stained with blood.

No one noticed Jungkook's mistake because everyone immediately became too focused on hiding all the tools they used for their captures.

As soon as everything was put away, the seven boys all looked at each other similarly, each of them having the exact same thing running through their minds.

"I wonder who would come all this way to see us..." said Namjoon and then he turned to Jin. "Try using your telepathic senses to sense who it is..."

Jin nodded and then he concentrated. No one dared to disrupt by talking, moving or by even barely breathing.

"I can sense two people..."whispered Jin. "One of them is familiar but I can sense something much much stronger yet also familiar from the other person..."

Everyone remained silent and waited for Jin to continue.

"It is Daehyun sunbae from the werewolf section... and the other person is..." Jin hesitated.

"Is what? The other person is what?!" shouted Hoseok impatiently.

"The other person is..."said Jin but this time he couldn't bring any words out as he began struggling to breathe.

"Oh for jam's sake can you just tell us who the other person is!!!" shouted Namjoon and forcefully shook Jin.

Suddenly Jin's eyes shot open, revealing nothing but black in the colour of his eyes, like a dark bottomless pit. The way Jin's eyes turned black had caused everyone else's eyes to turn the same colour.