Chapter 68

Chapter 68

_Chen's Mansion_ Third Floor_03:37am

Luhan was left to rest on a soft carpet floor in a familiar hybrid's room. He had no signs of breathing yet, which was worrying the three beings that were watching him closely. Luhan's abdomen was neatly bandaged, his wound healing ever so slowly.

"You don't think he is going to wake up anytime soon...right?" Lee Joon asked nervously, knowing that the first thing Luhan would possibly do when he wakes was come after him.

Hwanhee shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. Someone should probably stay and watch over him."

Taemin pulled a face. "Luhan's not a baby. We should just leave him here and let him rest."

"I'm with Hwanhee on this one, someone should probably watch over him to make sure he stays in this room." Joon gulped in fear.

"Noob." Taemin mumbled. "Who told you to attack his girlfriend anyway? We already have Mai on our side so no command was given to the Shadow League to do anything to Mei-Xing. I can imagine that your Leader Donghae must be pretty pissed off at you. I hate to say it dude, but it sure sucks to be you right now."

Joon rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "Shut it Taemin. I had no choice. I had to do it. And come on, you have known me for years now, you of all vampires should know that I would not have done anything really serious to Mei-Xing."

Taemin pulled a face. "Perhaps. But your little act was pretty convincing."

Joon gritted his fangs. "Whatever. Don't believe me then. I don't care."

"Wait what, can we go back a few seconds. You said that he attacked Luhan's girlfriend? Who is his girlfriend?" Hwanhee asked Taemin as he referred with his thumb to Joon.

"Mei-Xing." Taemin said simply.

Hwanhee looked surprised. Sure he has heard Luhan's name come up many times whenever Mei-Xing and the twins spoke about him, but never did Mei-Xing say anything about the two of them being in a relationship. And if they were...they should not.

This is bad...thought Hwanhee.

Taemin suddenly laughed and shook his head. "Dude, don't look so worried. I was just kidding. Mr. All Powerful over here does not even have the balls to confess to her." said Taemin a he kicked Luhan's unconscious body.

"Are you asking for death or something?" Joon asked Taemin.

Taemin laughed. "Not really. Death is not very far for me anyway." Taemin shrugged his shoulders.

Both Joon and Hwanhee spared Taemin worried glances. What the hell does he mean by that?...they thought.

Taemin suddenly squatted down at Luhan's side. He lifted up Luhan's arm slightly where he then locked an oceanic necklace around his wrist.

"What are you doing?" Hwanhee asked Taemin.

"I'm attaching something that belongs to Mei-Xing on his arm." said Taemin. "I believe this necklace was given to her by one of her vamp classmates as a gift. It got hooked on my clothes that day of Chen's party and I never got the chance to give it back. By giving this to Luhan now I am hoping that it will help him calm down as soon as he wakes up."

Joon arched an eyebrow. "A necklace? Seriously, a piece of jewellery? Is there anything else you can give to Luhan that is more assuring to calm him down?" Joon said in a ridiculed tone.