First Fight

Jude was sitting in his room when Connor walked in.

"What do you want Connor?"

"I wanted to talk to you."

"About what? That you cheated on me.That your sorry that is with a girl."

"Jude. Let me explain. Daria said she would tell the whole school about us if i didnt make out with her."

"HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD I DONT WANT TO BE ANYONES SECRET.SO WHAT IF SHE TELLS THE WHOLE SCHOOL?" Jude said raising his voice.

"Im sorry. Its just I have a reputation at Anchor Beach and if people found out I was gay it would be ruined."

"You know what Connor. Just leave and ever talk to me again. Were done." And with that Connor left with tears in his eyes.

When Jude heard the door close, he walked over to his moms room.

"Sweetheart, whats wrong?" Lena said looking up from her computer.

"Connor and I...We broke up." Jude said, tears streaming down his face.

"Awe, love. Its going to be okay." Stef said holding out her arms. Jude crawled into bed with them and not long after them soothing him, he was asleep.

~Next Day~

"Jude, please talk to me." Connor said while standing next to Jude at his locker. Jude didnt look at him.

"I told Daria she can tell the whole school. It doesnt matter. It sucks not having you or talking to you and I miss you Jude." Judes head shot right up when he said that.

"Really? You dont care about your reputation more than me?" Jude said.

"Nope. Because last night was the hardest night of my life. So do you forgive me?"

"I guess so because I actually slept with my moms last night and it was weird."

"Good because I really want to do this." Connor said leaning in and kissing Jude. He kissed Connor back and when they were done, they walked to class holding hands not caring what people thought about them