First Time

Jude and Connor were sitting on Connors bed.

He moved back in with his dad because he couldn't stand not having Jude around, that was 3 years ago.

"Con?"

"Mhm?"

"You know how when ever we make out, it gets heated really really fast?"

"We are two teenage boys. What do you expect?"

"Well, I've been thinking about taking it further. Like all the way."

Connor looked up from his phone. "Really?"

"Yeah. I mean I love you and you love me and its been 3 years so why not now. No ones home." Jude winked at Connor.

"Are you sure?" Jude pulled Connor's face to his and softly kissed him.

Connor climbed over Jude and was straddling him. Jude pulled away and kissed down his jaw to his soft spot below his ear.

Jude slipped Connor's shirt off. Jude sat up so Connor could do the same. Jude's hands traveled down Connor's chizzled abs. Jude let out a moan when Connor found his soft spot behind his ear.

"That was so hot." Connor whispered into Jude's ear.

Jude suddenly flipped them over so that he was straddling Connor. He bit on the spot just below Connor's ear and Connor let out a loud moan.

Jude grinned when he was that he left a mark.

"Mine." Jude breathed out.

"Yours." Connor ran his hands down Jude's torso, eventually reaching his jeans. He ripped Jude's belt off and struggled to undo the button.

Jude pulled away from the kiss and did it him self. Connor also took off his pants and boxers in one motion.

"Eager are we?" Connor nodded. "I love it." Jude slipped his boxers off and threw them somewhere in the room.

Jude climbed back on top of Connor. They bothed moaned when their members touched.

"Need you now." Connor whispered between breathes. "In the draw." Jude reached over and grabbed the lube.

"Condom?" Jude asked. Connor shook his head.

Jude slicked up one of his fingers and slowly pushed it into Connor. Connor groaned out in pain.

"Want me to stop?" Connor shook his head.

Eventually Connor was moaning in pleasure.

"Jude, please." Connor begged, his member already leaking pre-cum.

Jude got up from his position and slicked up his member with lube. He slowly slid in and Connor's face scrunched up in pain from the feeling.

Jude pushed all the way in and waited for Connor's approval to keep going. He nodded his head at Jude.

Jude pulled out fully and slammed back into Connor. Connor grunted out in pleasure

The room was filled with moans as Jude kept hitting Connors prostate.

"JUDE!" Connor moaned out and let his load hit his stomach. A couple seconds later, Jude let his load out into Connors butt.

"That was." Connor breathed out.

"Amazing." Jude slowly pulled out and laid down next to Connor. "Good luck walking tomorrow."

"Whatever." Connor pecked Jude's lips and closed his eyes, falling asleep.

------------------------------------------------------

Bet you didn't think I would make Jude top. Well I did.

Toodles

~Skylar❤💙