Goodbye

*based off the promo*

This was it. Their final day together in San Diego before Connor moves.

"Nothings going to be the same with out you." Jude said, cuddled up Connor.

Connor tensed but relaxed after Jude rubbed his arm.

"I don't wanna talk about it. Its hard enough I'm leaving tonight. I just wanna spend the day with you." Connor got up from his bed.

He looked around the room. Everything was packed up in boxes. His sheets on his bed were folded up nice on his dresser. The only thing that wasn't packed up was a picture of him and Jude. It was from the night of the LGBTQ+ prom.

"Remember when we took this picture?" Connor sat down on the bed again with the picture in his hand.

"Yeah. It was right after I said I was super gay for you."

*flashback*

Connor didn't need to worry anymore. Before, he was insecure that Jude didn't want to be with him. But now, he knew for sure.

"Con, take a pic with me." Jude said,holding his phone up.

Connor came up behind Jude and wrapped his arms around his waist. At the last second, he kissed Jude's cheek. Jude scrunched his nose with a smile on his face.

"Perfect." Jude said. He set the picture as his lockscreen and sent it to Connor.

*end of flashback*

"Caught me off guard when you did that. But out of all our pictures together this is my favorite." Jude explained, while walking around the bed to sit across from Connor at his computer desk.

"I know. That's why I did it. Duh." They both chuckled.

*

The boys had fallen asleep after lunch and then again after dinner.

Connor was the first one to wake up after dinner. He didn't want to wake Jude so he just laid there. He took in all of Jude's features. The way he had his mouth parted to breathe. The way his hair laid on his forehead. The way he has his arm over Connors chest. Just how perfect he was.

"Hey." Jude said, startling Connor.

"I didn't know you were awake."

"I've been awake for about 2 seconds. Caught you staring at me." Connor blushed.

The boys were interrupted by Adam.

"Time to go Con." Adam left the boys alone after that. Before the boys had fallen asleep after dinner, they loaded all the boxes into Adam's truck.

They didn't move at first but Jude got up and grabbed his phone.

"Where you going?" Connor asked.

"Home. My moms' want me home now. See ya next weekend in L.A."

"Jude. I know you. I know your avoiding saying goodbye. And I know your allowed out until 10 and its only 7. So, get over here and kiss me." Jude walked near Connor but leaned against the computer desk again. "I know your upset I'm leaving but we'll see each other next weekend and on our breaks from school." Connor grabbed Jude's hands.

"I know. Its just nothings going to be the same without you. I barley talk to Taylor and Daria. You were my only friend at Anchor Beach. I love you."

"I love you, too." Connor leaned in and kissed Jude. After the kiss, they walked outside holding hands.

"I guess I'll see you Friday after school." Jude gave Connor a hug.

"Do you want me to give a ride home?" Adam asked.

"Sure, thank you." Adam nodded at him.

*

Jude walked up his porch steps. He turned around and waved at Connor.

He walked into the house and sat down on the couch. He put his head in his hands and let the tears flow.

"You okay bubba?" Lena asked. Jude shook his head.

"He's gone. They are on their way to L.A." Jude put his head on Lena's lap and laid there for a few minutes.

"Wanna have movie night and you pick the movies?" Jude nodded and sat up.

"No sappy movies though. I want to watch action."

"Well, what are you waiting for. Get in the car." Jude ran out and got in the car.

"I have weirdos for children." Lena said to herself,shaking her head.

------------------------------------------------------

I know the promo has been out for a week but I just saw it. That shows how much I watch ABC family when the fosters isn't on (not a lot really)

~Skylar❤