Weekend At The Fosters pt 3:Dinner With Adam

Jude and Connor were in the middle of a make-out session when Connor's phone rang.

"Total buzz kill." Connor said. "Hey dad..yeah..okay...I'll ask her. Bye. My dad wants to come over for dinner. We gotta go talk to Lena."

They walked down stairs and saw Lena sitting in the kitchen.

"Hey, Lena my dad wants to know if he can come over for dinner."

"Of course. Adam is always welcome here. Is that all?"

"What is for dinner exatcly?" Jude asked.

"I dont know bud. I'll let you guys know."

"Okay." They said at the same time. They walked back upstairs and continued their make-out session.

~

"Everyone! Dinner is ready!" Stef called up the steps. Everyone left their rooms. Jude and Connor were the last two down because they were trying to beat a level on Jude's game. When the boys came down, the door bell rang.

"I got it!" Connor yelled

"Thanks!" Lena yelled back in response.

He opened the door and it was Adam.

"Hey, dad. Come in." He moved aside and let Adam in. "Everyone is in the kitchen." The three of them walked into the kitchen together.

"Who was at-Oh Hi Adam." Lena said, handing cups out.

"Hello." He said.

"Um..you can sit here. Brandon is at his dads for dinner." Jesus said, pointing next to him.

"So Adam. What made you want to join us for dinner tonight?" Stef asked.

"Well I figured since Connor spends most of his time here, he's considered like another child to you and I want to get to know everyone better. Espacially Jude."

"Well that is very nice of you. And yes we consider Connor like another child."

They spent all dinner talking about themselves.

Jesus and Adam talked about wrestling and the Padres.

Adam found out what Jude likes such as video games. He also found out Jude is sweet kid.

"Maybe we should this every Sunday." Adam suggested.

"Yes!" Jude and Connor yelled.

"Okay. I think Stef and Lena are the ones to make that decision." Adam said, roughly the boys hair.

"I think its a good idea." Stef said.

"Me too." Lena agreed.

"Well Connor you ready?"

"Do I have to go?"

"Yes. You have school tomorrow. You can come over after like you always do."

"Fine." Connor stated. He ran up the steps and grabbed his bag.

"See ya tomorrow Connor!" Everyone yelled.

"See ya!" With that, Connor and Adam left.

---------------------------------------------------------

TODAY WAS MY LAST DAY OF SCHOOL! YAY! IM GONNA BE A JUNIOR! AND MY 16TH BIRTHDAY IS IN 2 MONTHS AND 1 DAY!!!!

MORE UPDATES COMING SOON!!

~Skylar♥♡