Nightmares and Comfort

Jude's POV:

I woke up on the floor. I got up and saw myself on the bed in my room. I looked around and instead of the room being a teal color it was white and it didnt have any of mine or Jesus' stuff. I walked out into the hall and immediatley reconigzed the house.

Liam's house.

I hear Callie screaming and I run to her room. I open the door and try to pull Liam off of her but it doesnt work.

Then I realize: Im a ghost.

I walk out of the house but end up at Stef and Lena's. Except me and Callie arent there but Connor was.

"Mama!" Connor called

"Whats wrong?" Lena asked

"I cut my finger." And then he bled out.

I jumped up from the bed but was immediatly pulled back down. I looked over and saw Connor.

"Whats wrong?" He asked.

"I had a nightmare that me and Callie got adopted by Liam's family and you were adopted by moms and you called Lena and you cut your finger and then you bled out."

"Wow. But that would never happen. I have my dad and you have your moms and brothers and sisters and nothing is going to change that. Most importantly we have each other." He put his arms around me and we cuddled until I fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------

Heres an update yay!!

Almost 2k reads. I just want to thank you guys so much. I love you all!! 6 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!

~Skylar♥♡