Wedding Bells pt.1

This part is where Connor asks Jude to marry him. They're in their late twenties here. Part 2 will be up later.

~

Connor was sitting on the couch with Jude cuddled up next to him. He was playing with Jude's left hand.

"Hey Jude."

"Yeah?"

"One of these days, there will be a ring on this finger." Connor said, playing with the ring finger.

"Oh really? How do you know I won't ask you first?"

Connor just looked at Jude.

"Thats what I thought." Jude pecked Connors cheek and got up to use the bathroom.

Mari: dinner is all set up. Come whenever soon-to-be brother in law.

Connor: that's even if he says yes

Mari: trust me. he will. he talks about you all the time and smiles when he does. Love you con.

Connor: Love you too mari.

"Who you texting?" Jude plopped down on Connor's lap.

"Mariana. She wants me to go shopping with her tomorrow. What do you say about dinner at your moms'?"

"I say let's do it. Dress pants and a button up?" Jude asked. Connor nodded.

~

The whole car ride,Connor was nervous. Since the boys moved to Hermosa Beach, they don't get to see the family much so every chance they get they go home and visit Stef and Lena.

"Con, are you okay? You seem nervous."

"I'm fine. My dad is in town and he wants to see me is all." Connor lied.

"Oh okay. Well we're here."

They walked up to the door and walked in since they both had a key.

"Moms? Mariana? Anyone?" Jude called out.

"Outback Judicorn!" Mariana yelled back at him.

They walked out back and before Jude knew it everyone jumped out.

"Surprise!" Jude jumped back and bumped into Connor.

"Happy Birthday Judicorn!"

Mariana gave Jude a hug and walked away. Then Stef and Lena gave him a kiss on the head and a hug. And then Brandon and Callie did the same thing as Mariana.

"Jesus couldn't make it because Lexi went into labor. But we're here so that's all that matters. Let's eat!" Stef said.

~

"That was good Mama." Brandon said, leaning back in his chair. Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Connor go." Mariana whispered to him.

"If you'll excuse me, I have to use the bathroom." Connor got up from the table outside and made his way to the living room setting things up.

Connor:send him in.

Mari:k

"Jude, can you grab a knife for the cake. I forgot to grab it."

"Yeah, sure." He got up from the table and made his way to the back door.

He walked in and saw a line of rose pedals leading to the living room. He followed them to the living room where he saw Connor on the couch. Connor patted the seat next to him, indicating Jude to sit next to him.

"Jude, I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I'm sorry had this whole big speech. What I'm trying to say is Jude Jacob Adams-Foster, will you marry me?" Connor got down on one knee in front of him.

Jude nodded his head while his hand covered his mouth.

"Yes, of course." He chocked out.

Connor put the ring on his finger and gave him a hug and a kiss.

Little did they know, the whole family was watching, including Jesus. He face-timed Mariana to watch.