Back

Summary: Okay so imagine that it's the end of the series and Connor comes back for jude.

------------------

This was it for Stef and Lena. After today, the nest would be empty. They were getting ready to take Jude to college.

Jude had all his things packed up because he had bought an apartment near campus.

There was a knock at his bedroom door.

"Come in." He said, thinking I was his one of his moms or siblings.

"Hey Jude." Jude froze when he heard that familiar voice.

"Connor. W-what are you doing here?"

"I'm here for you. I just moved back here with my dad until college. I want us to work things out. I was young and naïve even we broke. And I've had other boyfriends but none of them compare to you."

"So what after 5 years, you think I'm just drop everything and come running back into your arms. I tried a few months after we broke up to get you back but you had a boyfriend. So I moved on."

"Well are you seeing anyone?" Connor asked, standing on his tippy toes.

"No. But I'm leaving for college today and I'm not doing the long distance thing again. It sucked the first time."

"So why don't we move in together. Take things slow?" Connor proposed. "C'mon. I love you and you love me. That's all that matters. I'll even sleep on the couch until your ready."

Jude smiled and nodded.

"Really? You won't regret this. I promise."

"I better not Stevens."

Connor leaned in and kissed Jude, sparks from 5 years ago still there.

--------------------------------------------------

Ayyy waddup? This might suck but only because it's 2:45 in the morning and I'm tired but can't sleep.

~Skylar❤💙