Cancer

Connor couldn't believe it. He must have heard the doctor wrong.

"I'm sorry. What did you say?" Adam asked a little worried.

"I said Connor has cancer. But we caught it in the early stage."

"Oh my god. I have cancer?" Connor put his face into his hands. "Can we go now. Please. I just wanna see Jude."

"If its alright with the doctor." The doctor nodded and Connor jumped off the table and went to the car.

The car ride to Jude's house was silent, mostly because Connor fell asleep.

"Connor. Wake up. Con. Were here." Adam shook Connor.

Connor looked around for a moment, forgetting where he was.

"You can stay the night if they let you. Just remember the rules."

"I know dad. No sleeping in the same bed. Doors open. I got it. And I'm pretty sure they will let me stay." Connor got out of the car and gave his dad a wave before walking up to the door.

After one knock, Callie answered the door.

"Hey Con, he's in his room." Callie moved out of the way and let Connor through. Connor ran up the steps to Jude's room.

Jude was sitting on his bed playing bejeweled.

Connor knocked on the door and Jude looked up.

"Hey Con." Jude put his phone down and made room for Connor on the bed.

"Hey." Connor pecked Jude on the lips before sitting down.

"Everything okay?" Jude looked at Connor, noticing his sad facial expression.

"I have to tell you something."

"Your not breaking up with me are you?"

"No. No I would never. I um I have a cancer."

"Oh my god."

"That's what I said. But they caught it in the early stage so that is a good thing. I hope. I want to tell your family because I know they will be there for me more than my own father."

"Okay. C'mon."

Jude grabbed Connors hand and pulled him downstairs. Jude told his moms to tell everyone to meet in the living room.

"Okay. I have something to tell you guys." Connor looked around nervously. Jude put his hand on top of Connors. "So I just found out that I um. I um have cancer." Ghasps were heard all around the room. "But they caught it in the early stage. I don't know what kind I have because I walked out before they could tell me because I just really needed you guys and I know you'll be there for me."

"Oh Connor. It will be okay. Were all here for you. No matter what. We will get through this together." Marianna stated.

"Promise?"

"Promise." Everyone in the room agreed. They all stood up and pulled Connor into a hug.

"We love you Connor." Lena said.

"I love you guys too."

-----------------------------------------------------

Don't hate me! I just thought of this out of nowhere. Idk when I'll update again.

In the mean time. Did you guys hear One Direction's new album? My favorite song is If I could fly.

What's yours? (If you like one direction)

~Skylar