Beach Date

It was a sunny Saturday afternoon. Jude and Connor were walking along the beach to find a place to sit.

"Here." Connor said, spreading out the blanket while Jude unpacked the food.

Lena had packed the boys 2 ham sandwhiches, a meduim bowl of grapes and some snack.

The boys ate in silence until Connor spoke up.

"Hey, did you ever have a crush on another boy besides me?"

Jude slightly blushed. "Yes. When I was in 3rd grade there was this boy named Cody. We were best friends and every time I was around him, I got these feelings I didnt feel around anyone else. Then his sister found out and she told him. He never treated me the same. Luckily, Callie and I were getting moved to another foster house. What about you?"

"Actually, no. Not until i met you. I mean I would always look at other boys and think 'Oh they have a nice butt' But I never thought anything of it. But then I met you. And then I thought about it and here we are." Connor said, taking Jude's hand and intertwining their fingers.

The sun had started to set.

"Wow. I didnt realize that the sun was setting. Y'know we have never kissed on the beach." Connor smirked, and leaned in lightly kissing Jude. The boys packed up everything and made their way back to the house.

----------------------------------------------------

Soooo sorry I havent updated in awhile. I have finals coming up and then i had writers block but im back now!!!

~Skylar♥♡