Vidcon pt.2

Connor had waited all week for this moment. Vidcon.

He was finally going to meet all his favorite YouTuber's like Shane Dawson and Joey Graceffa.

"Jude, come on before we are late." Connor huffed at how slow Jude was being today.

"Okay. Okay. I'm coming." Jude laughed at his remark and at Connor.

"Your lucky you are cute Jude." Connor grabbed his hand and pulled him out the front to Lena's car.

  It was nice and warm outside so Connor wore a tank top that had the you tube symbol on it and a pair of khaki shorts. Jude wore his Vidcon shirt along with a pair of skinny jeans.

  Connor shook his left leg nervously the entire ride to the event.

  "Listen up boys. Mom and I will be at the mall. Jude, call me when you both are done and take pictures of Connor meeting people. Also, here are new passes. We upgraded you both to the VIP area for the meet and greet which means you will be able to ask them questions and get longer time with them." Lena explained, handing the boys their new passes. Connor lunged forward in the car and hugged Lena and then Stef.

  "Thank you so much. This means a lot."

  "No problem. We love you like our own."

  The boys climbed it of the car and headed towards the event. Connor held onto Jude's hand as they walked up to the VIP line to wait to enter.

~

The wait was a lot less shorter than they thought it would be. The boys walked around to the different booths and took pictures with some YouTuber's like Miranda Sings and Lance Stewart.

  They walked around to pass time. They walked passed Joey Graceffa's booth but he wasn't at it. His friend Hope a.k.a Wigsworth was running it while he was setting up for the meet and greet.

  "Oh my god. Its Wigsworth. Can I have a picture with you?" Connor asked with a smile.

  "Of course. I guess you've seen me in the vlogs?" Connor nodded. Jude took the picture and showed them.

"I love it. Can you sign my autograph book please?" She took the pen and book from Connor and signed the reserved for her, Joey and Daniel.

Her message read  thanks for watching joesph. He's one of my best friends.~ Wigsworth.

"Daniels over there with Shane if you want to meet him now. Or you can wait." She pointed to Shane's booth.

Connor had decided against meeting Daniel right now and waited until the meet and greet. Jude suggested getting food and Connor happily agreed.

They were sat the food court eating some Chinese food.

"You are the best boyfriend ever. I can't believe I'm actually here and met /the/ Wigsworth." Connor reached over and grabbed Jude's hand.

"Just be lucky I love you." Jude winked at Connor.

Connor looked at his phone and saw the time.

"Come on.  It's time for the meet and greet with Joey and Daniel."

The boys threw their food away and walked over to the booth.

"OMG! I'm so happy to meet you Joey.My names Connor.  Your coming out story helped me so much." Connor said walking up to Joey.

"Aw. Thank you so much. Is this your boyfriend? " Joey asked pointing at Jude.

"Yes. His name is Jude. " Connor smiled at Jude.

"Well, Jude. I hope Connor here makes you as happy as Daniel makes me."

"He does. He really does." Jude and Connor both took a picture with Joey and then left to go meet Stef and Lena.

~

"Thank you so much for today.  It was the best birthday present ever.  I love you." Connor pecked Jude's cheek and walked into his house. Jude walked back to his house smiling because he really did have the best boyfriend ever.  Little did he know Connor was doing the same thing walking into his room.