Breaking Up pt.2

The next day at school was hard for Jude. Connor and Kevin were in most of his classes. Instead of sitting next to Jude, Connor sat with Kevin.

During English class, Jude and Connor got called into Lena's office.

"Momma is everything okay?"

"With me? Yes. With you two? No. We all need to talk. Jude I know your side. Connor tell me yours."

"I've been hanging out with Kevin alot because I can't come over your house until Jude is done his homework or its the weekemd and I guess hanging with Kevin was a good break from always hanging with Jude. So last night we fought about it and we broke up."

"But is not being with me as my boyfriend what you want?"

"Of course not. You broke up with remember."

"Yeah. I know. Okay. How about while I do my homework you hang out with Kevin and after you have the choice to stay there or come over and I wont get. Or I'll come over and hang out with you guys. And we hang out every weekend."

"Okay. Boyfriends?"

"Boyfriends." Jude gave Connor a hug.

~

"Hey. So Kevin wants all of us to hang out so he can get to know you. Can you come?" Connor asked, while Jude put his books in his locker.

"I probably won't be able to but Momma might let you guys come over. C'mon lets go ask."

They walked into Lena office.

"Hey guys. Kevin was asking if you could come over Jude. I told that you couldnt go over there but that him and Connor can come over."

"See. I told you."

"Yeah. Yeah. C'mon let's go."

They walked to Jude's house and did their homework and played video games after.